Scrape Movie Sets Posters to Video Library Database + Export / Import Set Thumbnails?
Lightbulb 
The situation now:
If you have a great xbmc environment eg 4 xbmc systems and all movies stored on a NAS, the setcover must set manually on all xbmc systems.
Also if the video db create new after an export in separate files with all covers and infos. The new video db looks different as the old one because the sets are created, but the setcover not available.

For my point of view after an export and create of a new db, the old and the new one should have the same informations / covers.

Feature Request:
The setcover can also stored on the movie folder eg setname.jpg. So if the movie scraped and a full xml nfo file is available with a setname and the setcover is available, the movie will add to the db, the set will create and also the setcover set. So it is not longer necessary to set the setcover manually on all xbmc systems.

For a db export in seperate files, if a setcover set manually, the setcover will also stored as setname.jpg in the moviefolder.

Hopefully the developer see this also as an improvement and make the system a bit more user friendly to create the correct environment for the xbmc.

Regards Zippolighter
Question 
I was wondering if there were any boxset posters available since dharma now enables boxsets.

Can xbmc automatically scrape for a boxset poster? I know you can go to the context menu and manually add a poster thumbnail however is there something that works automatically?

If not where is a good site to get high quality boxset posters? also can you add fanart to the boxsets?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Hopefully it's OK to post this here. The fine people over at MediaBrowser's community (DemonSeed and BAS in particular) have put together a pretty sweet collection of box set posters. Now...unfortunately the really cool ones with the images of the disks and 3D etc... don't work well in XBMC currently due to the cropping and scaling. However, I believe each collection also contains a poster.jpg which is the base poster image that they started with. I know for sure the Diamond collection has the base image because I've downloaded it.

Anyway, here's a link to their box set collections: http://community.mediabrowser.tv/permali...-demonseed
nice collection. thanks alot. wish xbmc could scrape box sets posters somehow. maybe in the future this will get implemented.

thanks for the site.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
dvdcoversfuzion has an incredible collection of boxcovers...
I not wanna advertise, just pointing it out....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape Movie Sets Posters to Video Library Database + Export / Import Set Thumbnails?1