[MOD] VideoInfo, Video OSD and more...
KennethC Wrote:I asked the question elsewhere, but maybe this might be a better place...

If I select a song to play, can I get it to go directly to the Music OSD? Is there something in this skin that will allow that? Some file to edit?

Thanks!

Press the tab key on the keyboard.
Sranshaft Wrote:Press the tab key on the keyboard.

Yeah, I knew about that... but I am looking for something a little more automatic, I guess.
KennethC Wrote:Yeah, I knew about that... but I am looking for something a little more automatic, I guess.

Ahh, yeah. Not so much. I guess you could set the screen saver to use the visualization and set it to 1 minute (the lowest time I think it goes). I think that's about your only other option.
Just got this to work:

Anyone who has a good set of icons for genre?
Wow, awesome work frellan, thx for fixing the movie info fanart stuff Smile all good now
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
frellAn Wrote:Anyone who has a good set of icons for genre?

There were a bunch of genre poster icons included with Aeon65 some time ago. they're really nice; I can upload them separately if you'd like.

EDIT:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45361
This is a really great skin!

Unfortunately just one minor problem, which may be skin related.

I'm running OpenELEC, and with the Confluence skin I can see the available storage for my /storage partition in Settings > Info > Storage. This is on the USB key used to boot the system, as all media is on a NAS. OpenELEC is a Linux system.

However in Fusion, the Storage section of the "Settings Home" screen simply shows:

"Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable"

and no numbers or figures, meaning the Storage section is somewhat unattractive.

In the Settings > Info > Storage panel for Fusion, there is a list of 6 mount points displayed, eg. "C: Unavailable", "D: Unavailable", "E: Unavailable" etc., all of them "Unavailable".

Is the Fusion skin "Windows" specific, and not taking Linux into account when accessing storage information?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
This skin is still beta, which means that many features can be missing and
generally much work is to be done. This beta is only aimed at users
who want to test drive the skin and help the author to remove bugs and get all functions running as they should.

Please look in the bugs forum thread, if you find bugs report them there if they are not allready reported.

There is also a feature suggestion forum thread, here you can ask about improvements you think can be added to the skin.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
frellAn Wrote:Image

I like your media flags! These fits much more than those from 0.9.0.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] VideoInfo, Video OSD and more...0