problems with ion and xbmc 10
Hi, I am using a zotac ion 330 mobo, with 2 gigs of good quality corsair ram and two 1 tb sata hard drives....

well, I have two problems with the new version, both problems were present on 9.11 as well, but that version have options for fixing them...

p1: audio, 5.1 channel audio just don't go down and even when using hdmi stereo output. There is a couple of options on dharma, but none of them work, those being boost volume on downmix (or smtg liek that) and output stereo to all speakers. I ised the one 9.11 had, don't remember the name, and it worked great.

p2: too dark image, and setting more brightness and contrast helps but them lights and things like that are just too bright compeared to the rest of the image. There was an option on 9.11 that fixed that, but again I don't remember its name..

Problem 2 is the greatest one, sound doesn't matter to me that much at its present level.. but the image is just bad. I tried to download the 9.11 version but it seems that the downloads are gone for the moment..

any help would be much appreciated...maybe someone with an ion mb

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problems with ion and xbmc 100