Playing ISO files
I need help. Can I play avi files that placed into ISO-image? With DVD structure of ISO no problem, but i need to play avi/mkv/mp3... files
Are you trying to add them to your library or just play the contents that are on them?
no, mount them on the os level.
spiff Wrote:no, mount them on the os level.

Why you don't implement this function to XBMC? It's very useful as for me
drohen Wrote:Why you don't implement this function to XBMC? It's very useful as for me
What would be the point? Could you describe your use case?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
ashlar Wrote:What would be the point? Could you describe your use case?

I have a lot of ISO images with 2-6 films on each. And i want to see them from images without extracting or by using Daemon Tools to work with images from XMBC. Maybe possible to do this somehow?
Going to need to mount them first, and then you will be able to view them in xbmc.
because it's useless work, nobody but you have ever requested that. why don't you implement it, you're the one who needs it.
drohen Wrote:I have a lot of ISO images with 2-6 films on each. And i want to see them from images without extracting or by using Daemon Tools to work with images from XBMC. Maybe possible to do this somehow?
But you see, apart from spiff, which is the best guy on the forum, once you learn how to interpret his messages (hint: always in the best way Smile) but is sometimes known to be kind of... abrasive?, the point stands: you don't gain space in putting the files into an ISO, you don't gain ease of use... I say extract them and keep them on your hard drive in their native form.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I just like XBMC. I'm using Mediaportal now only because of the possibility of working with ISO images

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing ISO files0