• 4(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
they look good,but i dont know how to use them with ALA since i just have pc items Smile
Thats Butchabays thing ...
htpc guy Wrote:If anyone is interested I've created some system fanart which will look great in the 1.1 version that will include Right List. It includes N64, NES, PlayStation, Sega Genesis and SNES

I just hadn't time to setup emulators ... but i would like to play old games again

Nod

i wish to see screenshots from all your stuff when Extended 1.1 is out ...
99.99 % this weekend

Laugh
butchabay Wrote:I just hadn't time to setup emulators ... but i would like to play old games again

Nod

i wish to see screenshots from all your stuff when Extended 1.1 is out ...
99.99 % this weekend

Laugh

Finally got all of my images downloaded/created. I'll fire it up and grab a few screenies now. I was waiting for the Right List view but I will post those when 1.1 is out.

*Edit*
Screenshots!

Click to download full rez images
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
K, so I hid the System button on the home menu... now how do I change settings?
TheStretchedElf Wrote:K, so I hid the System button on the home menu... now how do I change settings?

That was a bad idea ... you have to edit your skin settings in guisettings.xml
The short way would be to delete guisettings.xml completely and restart xbmc.
Confluence skin will have focus, change to cirrus extended and setup everything again.
butchabay Wrote:That was a bad idea ... you have to edit your skin settings in guisettings.xml
The short way would be to delete guisettings.xml completely and restart xbmc.
Confluence skin will have focus, change to cirrus extended and setup everything again.

Hmm, didn't expect that. On other skins I've used where you can hide system button you can enter settings via the "s" context menu, but with cirrus it gives the shutdown menu only.

Where can I find guisettings.xml?
TheStretchedElf Wrote:Hmm, didn't expect that. On other skins I've used where you can hide system button you can enter settings via the "s" context menu, but with cirrus it gives the shutdown menu only.

Where can I find guisettings.xml?

Yeah i know, via "s" button it would be easier ...
Anyway ... guisettings.xml is located:

Win XP
C:\Documents & Settings\User\AppData\XBMC\Userdata

Win 7
C:\User\Home\Roaming\XBMC\Userdata
butchabay Wrote:Yeah i know, via "s" button it would be easier ...
Anyway ... guisettings.xml is located:

Win XP
C:\Documents & Settings\User\AppData\XBMC\Userdata

Win 7
C:\User\Home\Roaming\XBMC\Userdata

I did this one time on accident while using T!. You can fix this without looosing all of your settings. Guisettings.xml holds settings for all of your skins, so deleting it will force you to redo all of your skin settings. Try opening the file in notepad (or a better text editor) and search for:

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.cirrus.extended.homemenunosettingsbutton">true</setting>

Change this to:
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.cirrus.extended.homemenunosettingsbutton">false</setting>

Open XBMC and you should have the settings button back.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
htpc guy Wrote:I did this one time on accident while using T!. You can fix this without looosing all of your settings. Guisettings.xml holds settings for all of your skins, so deleting it will force you to redo all of your skin settings. Try opening the file in notepad (or a better text editor) and search for:

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.cirrus.extended.homemenunosettingsbutton">true</setting>

Change this to:
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.cirrus.extended.homemenunosettingsbutton">false</setting>

Thanx for the hint, but i think it's too late Shocked

Smile
butchabay Wrote:Thanx for the hint, but i think it's too late Shocked

Smile

Oh well...Maybe it will help someone else.Rofl
How to use Git
Hate to add more work guys but when I go to Videos and pull up the context menu there is no option for Add Source. I had to switch to another skin to do this. Don't worry, I added the source and then came right back over to C-E.
How to use Git
htpc guy Wrote:Hate to add more work guys but when I go to Videos and pull up the context menu there is no option for Add Source. I had to switch to another skin to do this. Don't worry, I added the source and then came right back over to C-E.

You have to be in Files Mode to add source. Video-->press up for submenu --> files --> add source.
htpc guy Wrote:I did this one time on accident while using T!. You can fix this without looosing all of your settings. Guisettings.xml holds settings for all of your skins, so deleting it will force you to redo all of your skin settings. Try opening the file in notepad (or a better text editor) and search for:

Code:

Change this to:
Code:

Sorted, thanks for that.

And while I was in there I noticed that I could add a background path to my playlists that I couldn't set through the background customizer. RE:
TheStretchedElf Wrote:I can only choose custom backgrounds for the first 5. Is this a known limitation or bug?
butchabay Wrote:You have to be in Files Mode to add source. Video-->press up for submenu --> files --> add source.

OoDoh!Confused
How to use Git
Butchabay and Me are proud to present ...

Cirrus Extended 1.1

For changelog and Download see First Post !!!!!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07