[iPad] XBMC for iPad - Initial questions
Well I got the app loaded with no problem and it seems to run pretty nice for a first version. Got the CNET addon installed and checked out an episode of Loaded which streamed nicely.

When trying to add sources though, it's not seeing my HPSERVER which I choose Windows Network (SMB). I have no trouble seeing it from XBMC on my HTPC.

Also when adding add-ons, how to you scroll the list beyond the first page. For video add-ons, it indicates 1/3 pages in the lower right of the screen, but I can't get it to scroll beyond the first page. Tried one finger, two fingers, no luck. Anyone figure this out?

Kevin
kkj1961 Wrote:Well I got the app loaded with no problem and it seems to run pretty nice for a first version. Got the CNET addon installed and checked out an episode of Loaded which streamed nicely.

When trying to add sources though, it's not seeing my HPSERVER which I choose Windows Network (SMB). I have no trouble seeing it from XBMC on my HTPC.

Also when adding add-ons, how to you scroll the list beyond the first page. For video add-ons, it indicates 1/3 pages in the lower right of the screen, but I can't get it to scroll beyond the first page. Tried one finger, two fingers, no luck. Anyone figure this out?

Kevin

for the SMB shares...

try typing them in manually as \\servername\sharename

This has worked when I problems with Live a while ago...

Sean
Manually adding shares using SMB://<server name>/<sharename> worked for me. I wasn't able to browse the "windows network" like I normally would.
Thanks that worked. Scanning in all my movies as I type. Now just need to figure out the scrolling for the lists of add-ons.
I am trying to add a Network share from a Win7 machine and it keeps asking for User/Pass. I'm putting in the correct info but it will not go past that point
Did you Hit Done and not OK after you put in user name?
How do you scroll to another page in your list? In my Videos it says (90) items - Page (1/7). Not sure how to get to another page.

Just saw the scroll bar on the side. Smile
Master Bedroom | Raspberry Pi 2b | OSMC | KODI
Living Room | Raspberry Pi 2b | OSMC | KODI
Boys Bedroom | Raspberry Pi 2b | OSMC | KODI
Game Room | Raspberry Pi 2b | OSMC | KODI
Bonus Room | Raspberry Pi 2b | OSMC | KODI
Server | Raspberry Pi 2b | Debian Linux 8.0 | MySQL | DNS | DHCP | Webmin
Storage | MyCloud EX4100 (24TB)
Media Manager | ViMediaManager
NsOnLn Wrote:How do you scroll to another page in your list? In my Videos it says (90) items - Page (1/7). Not sure how to get to another page.

Just saw the scroll bar on the side. Smile

Same issue with long lists here .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad] XBMC for iPad - Initial questions0