How do you add episodes that thetvdb.com won't recognise?
Hi, not sure if this belongs in here but I only have XBMC for ATV2 so...

Basically I have got all my TV series named as they shuld be, but I have several episodes of things that just don't come up.

One of them is Knowing Me Knowing Yule With Alan Partridge, the Christmas special of his chat show. The chat show itself is on thetvdb but the special doesn't seem to be. How do I get it to show up in the tv shows listing on XBMC?

Similarly, I have three specials of The Thick Of It. Thetvdb has these specials listed both as part of series 2, and as specials in their own right. However, no matter what i do I can't get them to show up when XBMC scrapes thetvdb. All the other eps show up correctly but the specials don't.

Is there a naming structure for specials that I need to try?
I've just been told to try 'S00E01' etc, hopefully that works Smile
You could always register on TheTVDB.com and add the episodes so it will scrape them.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Oh really? Ha! Never thought of that Smile
TV specials are always given the season number 0 on thetvdb.com. Usually it's worth checking thetvdb website to find which episode number to assign to the particular episode.

For example "Knowing me, knowing Yule with Alan partridge" is the 3rd special episode of "knowing me knowing you with Alan Partridge" so the label to give to the file would be:

S00E03

See this tvdb page for the example above
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...4454&lid=7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do you add episodes that thetvdb.com won't recognise?0