N\How To Name Episode Not Listed In thetvdb.com
First post so go easy on me please!! I'll apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place :-) I have RTFM and searched the forums hence I know I will still be heckled in some capacity however I am prepared for it.

That out of the way I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to name episodes from a DVD that were not really episodes. I have all of my TV shows in a folder name, you guessed it, TV. Scraper is set to thetvdb.com. All works great. The way I backup my DVD's is using 1clickDVDcopy and then I use videoredo to stitch the individual episode together. This way I have (for example) Survivorman Lost At Sea in it's very own episode rather than four episode smashed into one ISO or similar.

I name all my shows blahblah.s01e01 and so on. Everything works great until for Example I have an episode from the disc like Survivorman Surviving Alaska which does not have a .s01e01 or similar ending as it is listed on thetvdb.com as Special. To complicate this there are several episode with the Episode Name/Number of "Special". I'm sure there must be a way to trick this but these particular shows will not show up for me in the library. All the others work great. I am in library mode and home I don't have to kill that just to see them.

I anxiously await your response oh wise masters of the XBMC universe!!!
The forum just tweaked out on me....readjusting

All specials you usually want to name as S0Exx...as in Season 0 - and toss it into a folder called Season 0.

Season 0 = Special folders on theTVDB.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
N\How To Name Episode Not Listed In thetvdb.com0