Possible to display the play count number for media?
Music infolabels for playcount and lastplayed are committed now as well.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Top notch!

Also, I'll take a large pizza with sausage and pepperoni. Wink
I think its better to use an existing thread instead of creating new ones. I know this is a old thread but this shows that 5 years ago this was a request.

And now i have the same question after 5 years of development. Is this possible now with any skin to show the playcount of a movie and the last date the movie was played?

In my opinion this should be a standard feature in kodi to display these things...

EDIT: I figured it out myself and added the watchcount and date last watched to the movie info screen.

I've used this code:

<label>Last watched: $INFO[ListItem.LastPlayed] ($INFO[ListItem.PlayCount]x)</label>

Now useless discussions with my wife have an end... Big Grin
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2016-08-29, 14:01)OrbS82User Wrote: I think its better to use an existing thread instead of creating new ones. I know this is a old thread but this shows that 5 years ago this was a request.

And now i have the same question after 5 years of development. Is this possible now with any skin to show the playcount of a movie and the last date the movie was played?

In my opinion this should be a standard feature in kodi to display these things...

EDIT: I figured it out myself and added the watchcount and date last watched to the movie info screen.

I've used this code:

<label>Last watched: $INFO[ListItem.LastPlayed] ($INFO[ListItem.PlayCount]x)</label>

Now useless discussions with my wife have an end... Big Grin

I'd like to implement this as well. Where did you add the code? I've yet to get it to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to display the play count number for media?0