Scroll Function, implement line/file scroll
the scroll function in the xbmp was really cool, not the page scrolling like in xbmc. i miss the scroll by title.

if i'm not the only guy who love these function, it would be cool when the scroll by side could be replaced with the scroll by title.

thx
what?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
yeah i think i know what you mean.

in the last xbmp build scrolling with triggers per line/file was possible. much smoother and a better overview. now you can scroll per page.

it would be cool to see that again. cant remember who was responsible for that nice peace of work
real_men_don't_need_spacebars.
yes that's 100% what i wanna say =)

sorry for my engllish
oh now i see. heh.. sorry my english. Smile

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
yes i loved that scrolling from xbmp much more too! i hope they'll do it in xbmc again...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scroll Function, implement line/file scroll0