Unnoficial 3rd party add-on repo question?
How can I check the links (plugins/protocol) that are included within a repository zip before installing to my apple tv2?
Unzip it and take a look at the links in the XML? I'm not sure what you're concerned about?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Unzip it and take a look at the links in the XML? I'm not sure what you're concerned about?
Thanks!!

I'm not concerned about anything, just want to make sure it's an add-on I want before installing it!

Do you know how I'd remove an add-on which I've installed from a repository zip using atv2?
Same way as you'd remove any other addon - just click on it from the addon manager and hit "Uninstall".
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:Same way as you'd remove any other addon - just click on it from the addon manager and hit "Uninstall".

I knew that part but how do I remove it also from the add-on managers main list of available plugins that can be installed?
Remove the repository addon the same way? (You may need to use the context menu to get to the info dialog)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnoficial 3rd party add-on repo question?0