[Mac] Going too far "back"
I've had a weird thing start happening in the last few days. If I'm in the TV Shows menu and I select a show and I'm viewing the episode list for that show, when I push the "back" button I am sent back to the main menu, not the menu that enables me to select a different TV show. Furthermore, if i then go back into the TV Shows menu im taken straight to the episode list (that i was last viewing) and not the list of TV shows. This doesn't seem to happen when I'm two levels down in the System menu. The way I fix it is to go into the Movies menu and then back to TV Shows and I'm presented with a list of TV shows again - but then the problem starts all over again once I select a TV show.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers

Justin
There are two buttons back and escape.

Escape takes your right back to the menus.

Why this is happening is not clear in that you have not explained if you are using a harmony, remote or keyboard.
I'm controlling XBMC 10 via irule (on iphone) using http commands. The sendkey command I'm using is 275
I have no idea what that is perhaps someone else can help you there, but certainly you have mapped escape as opposed to back (delete key)
Thanks Gary

I suspected that might be the case (based on your last post). I'll track down the sendkey for delete and make the change.
Solved by mapping the right command

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac] Going too far "back"0