Strange library issue
So i have automatic scan checked in the settings. I added a movie to my movies folder. Turn on XBMC it's not showing up in the folder. Go the the videos section and update library. It shows up in there from my movies folder but when i go back to the movies section in XBMC it's still not showing up. I removed the source added it again. Same thing. It's an mkv file. I don't get it...No
tjanuranus Wrote:So i have automatic scan checked in the settings. I added a movie to my movies folder. Turn on XBMC it's not showing up in the folder. Go the the videos section and update library. It shows up in there from my movies folder but when i go back to the movies section in XBMC it's still not showing up. I removed the source added it again. Same thing. It's an mkv file. I don't get it...No

also using default movie scraper. Don't know if that makes a difference.
anyone?
What is the name of the file?
What is the name of the entry in the scraper database you are expecting it to scrape?
Do they match? If not, there's yer problem.
Do you have a nfo file? I have the same issue with a TV show episode and this was cause by the .nfo file which had listed the title in a way xbmc didn't care for: <title>Our Boy Is Back (a.k.a wild cat)</title>

It play fine in videos but didn't show up under TV Shows/show/episode. In order for it to show up I had to edit the .nfo file and delete the (....) part from the title.
Are your sources UPnP? If so, it's almost certainly the usual scraper failing on UPnP issue...
it's windows sharing. And i don't have an nfo file. The tile is...

Mesrine.Killer Insinct.2008.mkv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange library issue0