• 15(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
Ronald Pagan Wrote:Hi I don't know if this is obvious but I have question.

I installed the skin, looks pretty enough that's for sure.

But...

When I choose file view from the side menu on either Movies of Music group how the heck do I go back to library view? Every other skin has an option on the side menu to display files and when in file view to display library. This skin doesn't, stupid.

well it used to but were doing away with library all together (I am in the process of coding the skin for the merge thats why its gone) in the next build of xbmc we will have merged the two if you need to access files you can go to home menu press down brings up a sub menu with list of categories you will find files in there
Hello. New to xbmc and aptv2.

I have an atv2 with xbmc loaded on it and it works great. Loaded Aeon ShowMix 3.0 and it looks fantastic.

I'll try and keep this simple. I have a few problems I need help with if anybody can spare some time. I don't know if I'm posting in the right spot as I have multiple questions so sorry if I am.

1 - Showmix doesn't have a Movie icon on the main screen header. Only Videos. Why?

2 - For the life of me I can't make my Showmix look anything like the screenshots. Why or how?

3 - I accidentally added my NAS's movie share folder to xbmc twice and now it reads movies and movies(2). How can I delete them and start over?

4 - Since I have added my share folder, xbmc/showmix won't add to my library. Why?

there are a couple other things but I get the feeling I maybe posting in the wrong place so I'll wait to see what is said first before posting more.

Thanks
Hello again.

So i was able to get movies added which then added the movie icon on the front banner.

I still can't make it look like the screenshots.

bummer.
Hi and welcome,
1. You haven't added stuff to your library
2. Same as point 1, when you'll have movies into your library you'll be able to switch more views
3. You have to add source and set content, movies, tvshows, music and let scan the scraper. To delete source you have to press c (don't know the keypress on atv2) for context menu, there you can choose what to do.
4. Same as point 3

I'll suggest you take a look at the wiki page to learn how to setup xbmc to your needs.
Any chance for an Anime and Anime Movies menu to be added to main menu? so ican have banners instead of posters in playlist cos i dont want them in with my actual tv shows cheers
Thanks for your reply butchabay.

After hours of tinkering I have got showmix to do what I want except one thing which maybe you or someone may be able to help.

1) How do I switch views in showmix like in backrow or other skins? It's easy to do in the other skins but not in showmix. Is it even possible to do in the showmix skin?

Thanks
Gremlineater Wrote:Thanks for your reply butchabay.

After hours of tinkering I have got showmix to do what I want except one thing which maybe you or someone may be able to help.

1) How do I switch views in showmix like in backrow or other skins? It's easy to do in the other skins but not in showmix. Is it even possible to do in the showmix skin?

Thanks

Are you using a Dharma build of XBMC or nightly? This skin is for nightly only
ZombieRobot Wrote:Are you using a Dharma build of XBMC or nightly? This skin is for nightly only
You mean dharma mate Smile
butchabay Wrote:You mean dharma mate Smile

Blush haha
ZombieRobot Wrote:Blush haha

A collective sigh went out on that one. Eager to see the Eden build of the skin.
+1 for the Eden release Wink
nemulate Wrote:+1 for the Eden release Wink

eden is a long way from an official release i have already started to work on the eden release of showmix my dharma release is actually for the most part eden compatible but the transition from dharma to eden will require some work basically eden builds break showmix so i got to keep at it until i get a bug free build before releasing anything.

Also some may know i am working on the original Aeon skin just some up keep nothing major that sucked up some of my coding time that i had planed for showmix so i will catch up and hopefully wrap up showmix 3.1 for release early this weekend got bugger all to finish on it just some animations and a little cleanup trying to get coding time during the week not working for me DAMN LIFE always getting in the way Angry
ZombieRobot Wrote:eden is a long way from an official release i have already started to work on the eden release of showmix my dharma release is actually for the most part eden compatible but the transition from dharma to eden will require some work basically eden builds break showmix so i got to keep at it until i get a bug free build before releasing anything.

Also some may know i am working on the original Aeon skin just some up keep nothing major that sucked up some of my coding time that i had planed for showmix so i will catch up and hopefully wrap up showmix 3.1 for release early this weekend got bugger all to finish on it just some animations and a little cleanup trying to get coding time during the week not working for me DAMN LIFE always getting in the way Angry

I fully agree ... never seen so much bug reports as on pre-eden builds ...
it could be a great effort to always find out it's a skin issue or a break in the nightly build ! I've the most part ready for eden in cirrus extended v2, but really don't know if i should bring it out soon !

Zombie, something i've noticed in Showmix, the light floor theme won't bring the media info with thumbs, you see just rain down the flags ... i know this issue was already in earlier showmix releases ... you think you can fix that ?

Thanx ! By the way you're bringing back to live the old aeon skins and that's just amazing man !

Cheers ...
ZombieRobot Wrote:eden is a long way from an official release i have already started to work on the eden release of showmix my dharma release is actually for the most part eden compatible but the transition from dharma to eden will require some work basically eden builds break showmix so i got to keep at it until i get a bug free build before releasing anything.

Ah was wondering why u didn't get a chance to release at weekend just gone Big Grin
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters

Sorry I should have said 'pre-eden' and I understand about wanting to wait for it to be a bit more stable, don't we all Wink I'll be happy to see what you've done when you're happy to release and keep up the good work Big Grin
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1