• 18(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
Dfinni Wrote:hey Zombie any chance of Anime being added as an actual menu button instead of a playlist or intergrated into tv shows?

Why not add your anime to your favorites and then create a new button with it within the favorite shortcut?
I want to Update from Version 2.7... is there something to watch out for?
statious Wrote:Why not add your anime to your favorites and then create a new button with it within the favorite shortcut?

Can you use banner view with that in 3.1? And the reason I haven't before is the fact I have over 700 series 2tb worth it'd take quite awhile to do
ZombieRobot Wrote:OK now i have put this off for some time because Andy blac didn't want cases added to Showmix he thought it would slow things down too much but htpc's have gotten much more powerful in the last few years so figure its time to add them.

I need your input Showmix has always been clean and i have tried to keep it that way so if the majority of people want to keep things like cases out of showmix i will, covers will be disabled by default so i think its safe to say people wont mind if added.

I need some input on what to use below is a image of the different bluray cases if you could tell me what cover you would prefer to see in showmix

Thanks guys!

5 and something like that for DVD aswell.
igotdvds Wrote:You could use a lot of my code from Shade. The views are similar. That may save you some time.

Thanks igotdvds most of it is already coded up but want to change a few things around to make it more aeon like
Tobby Wrote:5 and something like that for DVD aswell.

Yeah 5 is the most real bluray cover i think thanks for the input will look into it and see how they look Nod
donpee Wrote:Will it be a own section for musicvideos on this release? I got over 1500 musicvideos and it schould me nice witch a own meny for them Smile

And is the musicvideo bugg fixed? Becouse the submeny dident work on this 3.0 release.

Keep up the good work!!

haven't looked into music video stuff will take a look for you but it wont be in the next release.
Hey guys its sunday night here now 6pm (Because i live in the future/New Zealand) and don't have any time tonight to wrap up what i have done in this release i did however say i would release this weekend but hopefully can push out 3.1 within the next 24 hours fingers crossed Wink wont get any time to code until tomorrow afternoon once again fingers crossed.
ZombieRobot Wrote:Hey guys its sunday night here now 6pm (Because i live in the future/New Zealand) and don't have any time tonight to wrap up what i have done in this release i did however say i would release this weekend but hopefully can push out 3.1 within the next 24 hours fingers crossed Wink wont get any time to code until tomorrow afternoon once again fingers crossed.

Such laziness Rofl good work dude! can't wait.
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
Looking forward to it :-)
is it possible for u to add movie taglines to the info screen? also, can u add a "not rated" flag for movies without ratings?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and have u every thought of add more details to the fullscreen video info screen? movie poster and other important info?
Shinu Wrote:is it possible for u to add movie taglines to the info screen? also, can u add a "not rated" flag for movies without ratings?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and have u every thought of add more details to the fullscreen video info screen? movie poster and other important info?

1. Will look into it if i can soon i have a laundry list of things to do and not enough time to keep up with it all

2.Do you mean video osd fullscreen or the movie info screen
Hey guys i have come down with a flu so cant be f@*ked doing any work on the skin anything i do ends up a mess because i cant concentrate so i have decided to give it a rest for a couple days I do however have a file that you can download if you want to check out showmix 3.1 just override any of the folders in my 3.1 zip with the current folders/files in your skin the banner view is not complete (info needs to be added and some cosmetics/animations/trailer/scrollbar need to be done Oo) and the half wall view needs to be animated/trailer/scrollbar so if you want to check it out download at the bottom of this post.

I know about all the bugs with the new views they will be all sorted out very soon when i am feeling up to it and will do an official release asap.

Ps the banner view icon in side menu is just a mock up for now will work on a nicer image to fit in with skin

Showmix pre 3.1
ZombieRobot Wrote:1. Will look into it if i can soon i have a laundry list of things to do and not enough time to keep up with it all

2.Do you mean video osd fullscreen or the movie info screen

the tagline and not rated flag would be for the movie info screen (pressing 'i' on movie poster) and the extra details would be for the fullscreen info (pressing 'i' during a movie).
@ZombieRobot
Hey mate, take your time, nobody here is going to make any kind of pressure.
So take it easy ... Smile
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1