iOS 4.3 and XBMC
Thanks, it was the firmware i was missing...thought you could restore from the shsh file. Doh!
has apple stopped signing the shsh blobs? Is it too late to use TU to get the blobs? Im in the US
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:has apple stopped signing the shsh blobs? Is it too late to use TU to get the blobs? Im in the US

Does not hurt to try TU, give it a shot, make sure you have the power and USB cable plugged in to your AppleTV

Regards,
I havent used the RC6 greenpoison to JB my atv2 so its still tethered so if I try to disconnect it then I lose my JB. I will have to JB it all over again. Will apple try to force the update on me? man I put this off too long it seems like.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
to fix the update error, update nitoTV
like so:

NitoTv>>Settings>>update

then go NitoTv> install software> then install updateBeGone.

i had to make an account just to help u guys out lol! hope it helps
rflores2323 Wrote:I havent used the RC6 greenpoison to JB my atv2 so its still tethered so if I try to disconnect it then I lose my JB. I will have to JB it all over again. Will apple try to force the update on me? man I put this off too long it seems like.

Yes they will if you wanna go to factory restore, best to use a .shsh blob with TU and the firmware like mentioned before and you should be fine, assuming you can save your .shsh otherwise, you have to wait until a untethered JB is released for 4.3

Regards,
***lock***

I cant believe that you would just ignore what I asked you nicely NOT to do

let me repeat AngryAngry this forum is intended for xbmc support, get your ass over to TU support for this kind of shit AngryAngry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS 4.3 and XBMC0