run python xbmcgui script from playercorefactory.xml
Hi

I am new on this forum, new on xbmc etc :-). I didn't find any solution to run python script from playercorefactory.xml. I am working on 3dplayer plugin at the moment.
I would like run from playercorefactory.xml xbmcgui script.
Next question is how I can run paplayer, and dvdplayer from command line. I need it for select 2D and 3D movies to play (3D use bino, 2D use paplayer).
Is it possible without ingeration to internal c code of xbmc?

Regards
Plesken
why running a script from playerfactory.xml?
it is not related.

you're going the wrong way, python is able to use the palyer you need, not the reverse.
ppic Wrote:why running a script from playerfactory.xml?
it is not related.

you're going the wrong way, python is able to use the palyer you need, not the reverse.

I have thought this was one way. I have read that I could run script from keymap.xml - I tested it and it was working.
Now I have to know how get selected movie file to input in my script.
This script must switch between 2D and 3D movie (it must be information window xbmcgui). If selected 2D then movie play by internal player (I have no idea how realize that yet), and if selected 3D then movie play by external player (here I have script which working).
I hope I explain clear.

How can I get current movie which I want to play (path and filename)? In java I have method getSelection. Where can I find methods descriptions of xbmcgui?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
run python xbmcgui script from playercorefactory.xml0