Make hosting dialog in kai localizable
it seems like the hosting dialog in kai isn't localized. if this isn't a bug, it should be concidered a feature suggestion Smile

anyways, keep up the great work guys, and i'll keep up updating the norwegian xml Wink
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
*bump*

i know this isn't the most exciting "feature" suggestion, but it should be an easy task for one of the devs to implement. and as far as i'm concerned it would also complete the translation of xbmc. i was hoping for a response from one of the devs on this matter...
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
sorry vnm,

didn't catch this post first time around. yeah, as you say, should be easy enough to do. it would be handy for me for you to give an indication as to which strings etc. require it so i can more easily grep through the code and make the necessary changes.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i don't know excactly what you want, and as i have no programming skills, this is what i can provide. a list over strings in the kai hosting dialog:

"host game"
"host in a private arena"
"player limit"
"password"
"description"
"ok"
"cancel"

i have yet to see any other strings in xbmc that isn't localizable Smile
thanks - that's exactly what i'm after.

will fix it up tonight, assuming i have the time to do so.

cheers,
jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

they're already there in strings.xml - check id's around 15049 onwards.

perhaps some skins may not be using them??

cheers,
jonathan

you are right! it was a skin problem. sorry for wasting your (and my) time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make hosting dialog in kai localizable0