Can't exit library mode.
What i am mess up now?
I can't exit library mode and mark as watched does not work with video files, mark as watched work with movies. Using pretty new nightybuild and i play my videos over windows SMB.

I have modify home.xml, but i try orginal .xml and there is no difference. That happens now two computer.

Ok, file mode works with my third pc and clean xbmc install. Hmmm... What might be wrong?
In nightly builds there is no library/files mode distinction. There is a files node in the library instead.

If you're using a modified skin you may well have to change it further - see the "required updates for Eden" thread in the skin dev forum for info.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok. I can live without file mode.

Do you have any idea, why i can't mark my files watched?
Mark come out only when i watch file, but it hide again when i try to press hide watched button. And that works ok with my movies and series, but not with my dvb recording and other files.
I found it, that is some kind database issue.
I remove database folder and now mark watched work again.
I have xbmc in two PC and one PC is server, where is all my files. I don't use Mysql database.
Maybe i have to change Mysql, but i read that there is some issue too...

Edit: I check that with nightlies pc too, and there is bug. Mark as watched does not work with files who are outside library. I have to remove video database and change xbmc 10.1, then it works again.

Sorry my english.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't exit library mode.0