Full Screen Window
I have a second display that I hooked up to watch XBMC while working. I enabled "Use fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" and as soon as I do that the screen's brightness drops dramatically. (It dims similar to the way it would dim when not in use for a few minutes.)

Is this a side effect of using that option or is there a way to stop it from happening? (I am using 10.1 on XP in this particular case and the output to the monitor is HDMI from an ATI card.)
A friend suggested making changes in the Catalyst Control Center. I never use the control center so that hadn't occurred to me. I went into the control center and selected the 2nd display. It never seemed to take any of my changes when I applied them so I clicked the default button and then the brightness came back up in XBMC and everything is working great. Not sure what happened or why it was only being effected when I clicked the "Use fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" but resetting everything to default (even though it was theoretically already at the default settings) fixed the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full Screen Window0