Help with library mode
I use to have xbmc running beautifully with aeon skin until drive died.

So reinstalled it, spent hours trying to get the aeon skin loaded (i think more complicated now than in past). But got that working and aeon 2 skin also. However, I am stuck in file view mode, when i go to movies. I have tried everything to switch to library mode, so that I can see icons, coverart, beautiful images. Can't get it to do that, have spent hours searching forums and googling.

Please help, going crazy here.

Thanks
Magician
I'm using aeon65 skin, aeon MQ2 on a windows 7 machine.

In aeon65, in music, I can change view mode to something called showcase and it works. In videos (where the movies are), I click on view - but only option available is list.
Have you set content and scanned your movies?

Have you additional views besides list enabled in options?

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Yep did that. I have tried all the views, but as i select it and press enter, it goes back to list automatically. I have uninstalled it and tried repeatedly.

Maybe I should start over....at this point, which build would you recommend and which package for aeon skin. There seem to many versions out there and maybe there is an issue with that. Can someone who has a working one post links to exactly what they used and i will install those specifically. THANKS>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with library mode0