Backgrounds disappear when playing music
Fo the last 2 days, when i play music, be it local, last fm, or shotcast, my background pictures to xbmc no longer display, obviously i have visualization switched of, but now i just get black backgrounds as opposed to pictures being displayed when i move onto pictures etc.

Any ideas as toi why this has suddenly happened?
what skin are you using?

I had the same when transparency updated this week but I just had to go into some settings in visualisation to turn fanart back on.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
hi, i'm using transparency, and i have set all my background pictures myself, i.e- movies is showing 5 sec clips of movie posters, pictures is showing 5 sec clips of various pictures etc...
When i am using xbmc they are fine, but as soon as i play music from any source, everything goes black picture wise, soon as i press stop, the pictures re-appear, which is odd to me, since those settings aren't altered.

i don't use the visulations when i play music, they give the wife a headache!
Any suggestions??
tried the above, but nothing??
try this:
Skin Settings > Home window > Hide visualisation background
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thank you ronie, just odd how it decide to do this on its own!!
Appreciated!
falafael Wrote:just odd how it decide to do this on its own!!

it didn't. you've updated to v3.11.5 which has a slightly different default configuration.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backgrounds disappear when playing music0