Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: After Watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2018-05-23, 22:55)patria o muerte Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
does this addon work with kodi 18?
Thanks
Ah it seems you're using PVR, which isn't supported at the moment. Can look into it, but I'm not sure if the API provides a way to do this.
It works for me but I am still in K17.  I remember when I first set it up I had to tweak the settings a bit.  I will upgrade to K18 in the next few weeks.  When I do I will post the results here.
(2018-05-23, 10:00)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly what I am looking for, but it is not working.
I have installed it, and I can access the configuration screen.
However, at the end of a tv show, nothing happens.
Do you have an idea of what is wrong?

I'm having the same issue.
Here's the relevant section of the log

https://paste.kodi.tv/raw/upoxusumud

thanks
bump
Thanks for this add-onSmile To the point: Here is my series structure:

/Black Sails 2014/Black.Sails.S01E01.HDTV.x264.mp4
/Black Sails 2014/Black.Sails.S01E01.HDTV.x264.srt

While this add-on deletes the mp4+srt file, it doesnt seem to delete the Black Sails 2014 folder. Any ideas why?
(2018-09-11, 14:42)surge919 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same issue.
Here's the relevant section of the log

https://paste.kodi.tv/raw/upoxusumud

thanks 
Unfortunately that link is no longer valid. Could re-upload it?
Most likely, but hard to say without seeing the log, is that another add-on is blocking after playing. Try disabling all other add-ons, restart Kodi and retest. If it works, than reactivate your disabled add-ons one by one to see which causes it.
(2018-10-02, 19:47)Haris1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this add-onSmile To the point: Here is my series structure:

While this add-on deletes the mp4+srt file, it doesnt seem to delete the Black Sails 2014 folder. Any ideas why?
 This is expected behaviour, the main folder of shows won't get deleted. I may add this as an option (delete folder when empty), but not by default, since show managers (eg. SickRage) may expect the show folders always to exist.
(2018-10-03, 14:17)jvandenbroek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-02, 19:47)Haris1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this add-onSmile To the point: Here is my series structure:

This is expected behaviour, the main folder of shows won't get deleted. I may add this as an option (delete folder when empty), but not by default, since show managers (eg. SickRage) may expect the show folders always to exist. 
Thanks 4 your answer. It would be super if you can add this as an option though, user-determined of course. Until then i use the built-in kodi delete folder option (for the remaining folder) Smile
I have used MakeMKV app (https://www.makemkv.com/) to capture a dvd film into mkv file. Unfortunately this addon doesnt seem to work with this mkv file (it cannot delete it-there is no delete notification). Here are the movie's specs:

https://imgur.com/a/R45WjiK

Any ideas?

PS. Well mea culpa. I just renamed S02DVD56 to S02E01 and it worked. It was a renaming thing. Only one missing is the “delete folder when empty” option (in tv series)
(2018-10-03, 14:21)Haris1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks 4 your answer. It would be super if you can add this as an option though, user-determined of course. Until then i use the built-in kodi delete folder option (for the remaining folder) Smile 
It had been a while that I looked into the code, but it seems like it should actually work the way you want it. I've tested it with "Remove empty directories" enabled, deletes the folder containing the played video. This is however with local mounted folders and not 'alternative method' set. If your using smb:// or nfs:// paths, alternative method (which is less efficient) is automatically being used and maybe this isn't working, will test that later as well. At least make sure you have no hidden files in it, that could also be the culprit.
I use nfs:// path for my series with "alternative method" enabled. When i also tick "Remove empty directories" this doesn t seem to work. I ve also tested it with "alternative method" disabled - but with no luck.

You may test it too. No hidden files on my folders
(2018-05-23, 10:00)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly what I am looking for, but it is not working.
I have installed it, and I can access the configuration screen.
However, at the end of a tv show, nothing happens.
Do you have an idea of what is wrong?
 I'm having the same issue.
I use it on a Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18 beta 3, is it compatible?
thanks for the addon but in kodi leia not working!i Here is my series structure:
/Black Sails 2014/Black.Sails.S01E01.HDTV.x264/Black.Sails.S01E01.HDTV.x264.mkv and subtitle ,i want the addon delete the folder episodes not folder series.
i found a addon ,,clean remove wich doe this but is in context menu the option to delete,your way is best after watch but this addon not work in kodi leia .
Sorry for my english
https://paste.kodi.tv/yebohididi.kodi

the only additional add-on I have is "Kodi Android Installer"  I disabled it and restarted Kodi but no change.
Hi ,addon works just on tv episodes in movie not prompt to delete or anything else....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25