Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Add-on unofficlally updated by me to work with latest Kodi 20, will also work with Kodi 19.
Download
(File updated with some SQL modifications)
(2022-09-02, 19:18)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]Add-on unofficlally updated by me to work with latest Kodi 20, will also work with Kodi 19.
Does that include the UserRating mod by axbmcuser?

@axbmcuser do you still have available the UserRating mod for v19? I tried the links but no longer working.
I've only updated (with a download-link in the respective thread) those add-ons which I use myself and which threw errors in v20.
(2022-09-18, 01:25)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Does that include the UserRating mod by axbmcuser?

I see now what you mean. We tried to troubleshoot the mod errors in #482 - #487 but it didn't work for me so I uninstalled and forgot about it. I tried again now to edit it but failed at least for my setup since there seems to be a problem specific to SQLite vs. MySQL which is beyond the scope of my meager abilities. You can still try if THIS works for you. I found another user rating add-on in my files which I have no idea what it does exactly but I edited it blindly to work with Kodi N (at least it throws no obvious errors). Maybe that is somehow useful to you.
@HeresJohnny

I've already fixed my issue with some SQL fiddling. I had a particular source I needed to rescrape to fix a blunder of mine, but wanted to keep my user ratings and other info intact.

I'll have a look at that script.userrating.

Thanks.
I've just installed this addon and upon running it for the first time, I get a lot of messages about TV shows that don't have a tvdb id and therefore cannot be added to the database.

The advice is to do a rescrape and although that works (tried it with a few shows), this also loses the already existing watched status of the episodes from the rescraped show.

Is there a way to add the correct tvdb id to an existing show without rescraping? All my databases are in MySQL and I don't mind tinkering with them. But I could not find where the tvdb id is currently stored in the Kodi MyVideos database.
The issue and some suggested solutions have been treated here already. I suggest you read a few pages back.
Thank you to everyone that has kept this addon going. It is extremely useful when Database issue arrise and it has to be rebuilt.

One question I have is: Can the info pop-up be disabled? It tends to always appear while watching something. I have the progress dialogue turned off in the settings, but the info pop-up still shows up after the add-on has run.
(2022-09-18, 01:25)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@axbmcuser do you still have available the UserRating mod for v19? I tried the links but no longer working.
Sorry for the late reply. Life got in the way.
I have not looked into my userrating mod of this addon in months and would have to refresh my memory about it.
I think you may already found the download, but to be sure, here is the link for the latest (old) downloads of service.watchedlist-XXX_userrating_mod:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3094795

Disclaimer:
As far as i remember (99,8%), the mod can't just be used with existing data from a unmodified addon.
Always start clean. There is no compatibility when switching between unmodified/modified addon versions, neither backwards, nor forwards.
Good Day

I am on Kodi 20 Beta 1 for CoreElec and used 20.service.watchedlist.zip to overwrite the add-on that i have now. I created a blank DB called WatchedList.

Is this version going to be the official fix for this ?

Thanks
What part of "Add-on unofficially updated by me" prompted you to pose this question?
(2022-12-10, 09:58)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]What part of "Add-on unofficially updated by me" prompted you to pose this question?

It was a Simple Question since this has been broken for months.  Do you plan to make it official ?
HeresJohnny is not the add-on's developer, so he can't make it official.

For now just use which version of the add-on that works best for you that other users are kind enough to modify and post.
Thanks. How do i go about fixing an DB that was used on the old version that has SQL issues please 

Do i just copy over the add-on and then let it run or must i create a new DB and then how do i import it?
Are you referring to post #504 ? If so, then you're probably out of luck since that concerns a mod of this add-on. If you just have SQL errors in general and have your database in SQLite format, this add-on is only useful if it syncs two installations of Kodi. Just copy the good database over the one with errors (while Kodi is not running).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35