Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
L
(2015-03-08, 00:56)comfox1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to install this however the install keeps failing on the CryptoPy addone because I am failing a dependency of xbmc.python version 1.0

Any ideas?
Strange, as far as I know we don't use CryptoPy
(2015-03-08, 18:36)slices Wrote: [ -> ]L
(2015-03-08, 00:56)comfox1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to install this however the install keeps failing on the CryptoPy addone because I am failing a dependency of xbmc.python version 1.0

Any ideas?
Strange, as far as I know we don't use CryptoPy

OK thanks for that. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Let me try again and report back.
@comfox1

Fixed. Force refresh our repository and have fun.
Hey all.
Newbe here

What can I do to allow my USTV VoD TCM (Turner Classic Movies) to work?
I can get the list of the movies but whenever I click on the link I get the Playback failed. One or more items failed to play.....error.

I tried it on Windows 7 and an Android tablet.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

mikeinstlouis
Try changing the preffered stream type to RTMP.
First of all, I want to say thanks for this program, it's pretty incredible!

I have been having issues with shows not playing all the way through. It usually plays for about 8-10 minutes before freezing and stopping, bringing me back to the episode select screen. I'm usually able to restart from where it left off, but I'm hoping there's something I can do to fix it. n I've previously tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on, and I've tried different bitrates as well, but the issue is consistent. I'm using Windows 7 with Helix.

I'm pretty new at some of this stuff, but I think I uploaded the log correctly. Log: http://pastebin.com/3tb9a95e
Thanks in advance.
(2015-03-10, 04:39)andrew91386 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I want to say thanks for this program, it's pretty incredible!

I have been having issues with shows not playing all the way through. It usually plays for about 8-10 minutes before freezing and stopping, bringing me back to the episode select screen. I'm usually able to restart from where it left off, but I'm hoping there's something I can do to fix it. n I've previously tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on, and I've tried different bitrates as well, but the issue is consistent. I'm using Windows 7 with Helix.

I'm pretty new at some of this stuff, but I think I uploaded the log correctly. Log: http://pastebin.com/3tb9a95e
Thanks in advance.
Is this still an issue with 1.2.1?
How is this to be installed? do I add the repo link in system -> filemanager, and then go to system->settings and add a zipfile by using the repo link instead of trying to download the zipfile and navigate to it in the zip installer? because if i maually download the zipfile and try to add it that way I get a dependency error. I think I saw a post in here about that but i did see a youtube user doing it this way.

anyhow, ive tried like 5 different URLs to try to add a repository, and none of them ever show any content when I try to addon a zip file by using the repo. what actual link should I be using when adding the repo? im out of guesses. This is 14.2beta1 on win8.1
(2015-03-10, 18:38)opticalcarrier Wrote: [ -> ]How is this to be installed? do I add the repo link in system -> filemanager, and then go to system->settings and add a zipfile by using the repo link instead of trying to download the zipfile and navigate to it in the zip installer? because if i maually download the zipfile and try to add it that way I get a dependency error. I think I saw a post in here about that but i did see a youtube user doing it this way.

anyhow, ive tried like 5 different URLs to try to add a repository, and none of them ever show any content when I try to addon a zip file by using the repo. what actual link should I be using when adding the repo? im out of guesses. This is 14.2beta1 on win8.1
Nope, download repository GitHub zip file on your system via Browser. Follow how to (select downloaded zip file).
National Geographic on USTV VoD is not working... I mean, just see the program list but as soon as i try to watch any of them I get the Playback failed

- How Can I solve it?.
(2015-03-08, 16:16)hfudge Wrote: [ -> ]First off, thanks to the ongoing developers. This addon is a champ.

Question: Is it possible to add subtitles to TNT and USA Network? Subtitles are working so well on the other major networks.

Many thanks
For TNT probably not they are actually embbed in the video stream for turner stations but I haven't been able to extract them. Subtitles should work for USA though,
Awesome plugin, I use it daily! Thanks for your hard work!

Two issues I'm wondering if anyone can help with:

1 - Conan doesn't pull up an Episode list (under TBS). Can this be fixed?

2 - Can Bloomberg TV be added as a station? Specifically, looking for Charlie Rose -- they stream at http://www.charlierose.com/

Thanks!
Quote:Is this still an issue with 1.2.1?

Yes, I am updated to 1.2.1. Sometimes one or two episodes will play all the way through, but it's inconsistent.
OK, so the new changes to HLS playback didn't help, if the issue is what I think it is it effects NBC, ABC, FOX, History, ... But not CBS?
I can't give any input on the History, but it affects CBS in addition to the others you mentioned.