Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acestream is not working for XBMC 13 installed on a QNAP TS-251 (Intel based). It returns the message "Acestream is not installed", though it really is. However Sopcast works fine. Is there anything I can do or try to find out a workaround? Any idea is more than welcome.

Thanks.
Hey guys,
First I want to say thank you for making my favorite addon in Kodi !
Second I recently installed the OSMC OS on my RPi2... It's really good compared to openelec... Only problem p2p doesn't work... I understood that both OS are Linux based, so it should work on OSMC.
If there is a way to make it work please let me know.
Thanks again
It seems that accessing 1Torrent.TV receives a script error. Other channels seem OK
No piracy Support on this forums.
Apologies if this is the wrong area.

After my android box bit the dust I bought a nexus player and installed kodi from the google store.
I installed p2p stream addon on and successfully ran a parser script which gives web site parser support to various live sport streams.

This same set up works fine on my pc and did work on my android box.
Yet the nexus player set up counts down from 40 to zero and reports no torrents found.

I compared the settings to my pc and both seem the same.
can anyone confirm this add on working on the nexus player?

many thanks
Can u guide me how did u make setting in ur android box bcoz acestream is not working in my android box soapcast is ok, its working in the box just acestream is not working thanks in advance

(2015-07-11, 16:29)scissors Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if this is the wrong area.

After my android box bit the dust I bought a nexus player and installed kodi from the google store.
I installed p2p stream addon on and successfully ran a parser script which gives web site parser support to various live sport streams.

Yet the nexus player set up counts down from 40 to zero and reports no torrents found.

many thanks
Hi

I probably have a syncing problem or with the script : when I launch p2p-streams, I have an error message and the app doesn't sync.
So, I don't have access to any parser.

I tried on an android box (kodi 15 rc2) and on a ubuntu pc (kodi 14.2) : same trouble.
(2015-07-13, 01:28)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: [ -> ]Can u guide me how did u make setting in ur android box bcoz acestream is not working in my android box soapcast is ok, its working in the box just acestream is not working thanks in advance

(2015-07-11, 16:29)scissors Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if this is the wrong area.

many thanks

Did you read the first post regarding Android? There you can find instructions for your specific platform. The first post is the most important imo.
man when i try to add a remote list always show this

in this cases is possible make this add work like Playlist Loader add
ye seems to be syncing parser problem
sorted now
I just deleted the .xbmc folder per instructions on why acestreams weren't working...now all is well on my Asus Chromeobox. Love this addon!
Hi, trying to instal P2P-Streams on my new mobie Android box.

I install from zip for the repository v1.04

When I get to get add-ons and chose 'P2P-Streams' and then install, the download shows as 0% then immediately stops.

Any ideas, I have reinstalled Kodi, TV Addons version, and basic Kodie v14, but no joy.

Please help, I am novice to all this.

Regads,

Andrew
hi, enen92!

any news on your new project?
(2015-08-04, 15:16)grey Wrote: [ -> ]hi, enen92!

Yes and unfortunately not the best ones. I don't have a lot of development hardware, this means I only use linux. It happens the modules I was using for plexus do not work on windows and this means that for plexus to happen that part needs to be totally re-written using other modules.

However, my primary system is now a raspberry pi 2, so I'm trying (along with some other friends) to be able to emulate (or run) the acestreamengine natively on the raspberry pi. If we are successfull, the proxy/server stuff won't have the importance it has now. Let's see if we can have something working Smile
Wish us luck
(2015-08-06, 15:51)enen92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-04, 15:16)grey Wrote: [ -> ]hi, enen92!

Yes and unfortunately not the best ones. I don't have a lot of development hardware, this means I only use linux. It happens the modules I was using for plexus do not work on windows and this means that for plexus to happen that part needs to be totally re-written using other modules.

However, my primary system is now a raspberry pi 2, so I'm trying (along with some other friends) to be able to emulate (or run) the acestreamengine natively on the raspberry pi. If we are successfull, the proxy/server stuff won't have the importance it has now. Let's see if we can have something working Smile
Wish us luck

Good Luck Enen. I have open elec running on a mx2 box. If you need me to test anything during this process I would be more than happy to help you anytime.