Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Rapier 8.8.15 for Kodi 15 Isengard [DEPRECATED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(2015-08-24, 22:25)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-24, 16:19)KrakenT3ch Wrote: [ -> ]Gade, How do i go about adding custom genre icons to be displayed in the extended list view?

Add the images in png format in the skin.rapier/extras/moviegenres/ and skin.rapier/extras/musicgenres/ folder.They have to be named exactly like the genre labels.

The only disadvantage of this is that you have to do this after each skin update.

Thank you. That worked great.
(2015-08-25, 01:04)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Now I think I get it Smile

This happens after the subtitles dialog pop up when you try to download the highlighted subtitle?

Yes. What's the remedy for this this?
(2015-08-25, 03:16)andytseng Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gade,
I was goofing around with the nextup notification service and just wanted to provide some feedback. Some of the shows that I watch don't have a credits sequence at the end of them, so when the notification comes up, it's blocking the view of the show. Something more out of the way would be preferable to me (similar to the default one). Don't know if messing around with this is anywhere on your priority list, but just my 2 cents.

Other than that, everything is working great with the new update.

Cheers!

Hi andytseng.

Thanks a lot for the feedback - great to hear that everything works as expected.

You might be on to something about the nextup notification. I'll see what I can do Smile

Cheers
Gade
(2015-08-25, 07:20)markcwee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-25, 01:04)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Now I think I get it Smile

This happens after the subtitles dialog pop up when you try to download the highlighted subtitle?

Yes. What's the remedy for this this?

I'll take a look at the OSD subtitles dialog to see if I can fix something.

Which skins did you test and are working correctly?
Aeon nox, Confluence...
Thanks.

I'll check with these skins to see if I find any errors in the OSD subtitles dialog.
(2015-08-25, 21:27)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

I'll check with these skins to see if I find any errors in the OSD subtitles dialog.

Tnx. Any news?
(2015-08-27, 22:14)markcwee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-25, 21:27)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

Tnx. Any news?

Currently working on that and a lot of other stuff.

I will get back once I've tested some more Smile
Added flat theme with no rounded corners or shadows:

(2015-08-31, 23:27)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Added flat theme with no rounded corners or shadows:

Looks good Smile
Thanks - you are welcome to try it out. I'm pretty happy with it myself Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/69k0voahfkqwsx...e.zip?dl=0

Put the contents of the folders (flat.xml and flat.xbt) in the same folders within your skin.rapier folder.
(2015-09-01, 12:58)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - you are welcome to try it out. I'm pretty happy with it myself Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/69k0voahfkqwsx...e.zip?dl=0

Put the contents of the folders (flat.xml and flat.xbt) in the same folders within your skin.rapier folder.

Thanks. Love it Smile
Looks good, but still crashes upon subtitle download screen...
Gade, I really like your skin, thank you for it!

Is there any chance we see the Nextup notification look like the one you teased here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2018518 ? I really prefer the look of this one to the current one which does not include the episode plot.
(2015-09-06, 04:11)nohitter151 Wrote: [ -> ]Gade, I really like your skin, thank you for it!

Is there any chance we see the Nextup notification look like the one you teased here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2018518 ? I really prefer the look of this one to the current one which does not include the episode plot.

Hi nohitter151.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

That version of nextup notification reminded too much of the regular fullscreen information dialog, and I was concerned that it would confuse users. So I removed some info to make it smaller and stand out as a seperate dialog, and I think I might make it even smaller than it currently is.

Sorry Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23