Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clearity Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
beavis Wrote:Found a bug in 16:9 720p. If I play music with the visual off and in my videos adding icons thru IMBD with a whole directory that takes awhile. I find that name & ablum keep popping up while the song is playing and I have to hit the black button to get it off the screen. I know this happens when the song changes but the song wasn't changed yet and it keep popping up right thru the song.

Was told what the problem was thanks for the help
Just want to say great skin Smokehead. I've been using PM aslo long as it's been out but been having 1 small problem with it. On my 128meg XBOX I notice a slowdown when playing any xvid file for 3-5 secs at the start. Tried everything to get it running better but couldn't but since I've tried Clearity I don't have that slowdown anymore since then. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hi.... just wondered if someone could tell me where the number of objects position is located so I can move it over to the right hand side... I've had a look through the xmls but I'm not sure.... thanks in advance.
I think my tortoise Svn program is bugging out on me......What revision is the skin at??
My SVN says 416, from feb 8th.
same here
Hi Smokehead, firstly Id like to say that your skin is looking very good.

Im not sure if someone would have requested this or not..

When the xbox receives a notification like xbox detected etc is it possible to have a smaller dialog perhaps keeping the same format but as it currently works which looks good. But focusing towards the bottom area of the screen so it does not use as much space when notifications appear when playing videos..Hope this makes sense..
Hi, Smokehead.

I found it's a little hard for non-English users try to translate the skin language. Language needs to be translated in Clearity are scattered in a few xml files, not usually in the translate.xml in Pal folder like other skins.

Is it possible to do some changes on this to make translating easier? Thanks.
Since T3CHs XBMC from 16-02-07 it no longer works to add custom backgrounds. The whole XBMC freezes. If it ain't just for me, it probably is a issue with XBMC rather than Clearity, but it's worth mentioning.
wreezig Wrote:Since T3CHs XBMC from 16-02-07 it no longer works to add custom backgrounds. The whole XBMC freezes. If it ain't just for me, it probably is a issue with XBMC rather than Clearity, but it's worth mentioning.

try a smaller file, that should help
Nope. And pictures that worked with earlier builds don't work now either.
Why isn't there an Edit button on this forum? Goddamnit. Sad

Anyway, the Enable custom background FOLDER works, but as I wrote not to set a specific single picture.
beavis Wrote:Just want to say great skin Smokehead. I've been using PM aslo long as it's been out but been having 1 small problem with it. On my 128meg XBOX I notice a slowdown when playing any xvid file for 3-5 secs at the start. Tried everything to get it running better but couldn't but since I've tried Clearity I don't have that slowdown anymore since then. Thanks and keep up the great work.

exactly same request,
maybe a little bit smaller, moved toward buttom of the screen, and also a little bit of transparency would be great.

great work, specially love the "wrap" views
Hi guys,

First of all... I LOVE this skin! It has renewed my interest completely in XBMC and skin tweaking and all of that! So big thanks go to Smokehead!

I have made a couple of minor mods to the skin so far, mainly involving the top menu bar font sizes as they looked a bit small on my TV.

What I also wanted to do though was to make the Videos tab on the Home Screen menu bar the default selected menu on startup. (Not start up into the Video sub-menu, just start up on the Home Screen, but with the Video tab as the selected tab, if you see what I mean!).

I've had a go at doing this, by changing the id numbers within the "buttonscroller control" within home.xml. But this then screws up the extra Navigation sub-menu buttons if you have them selected (the options shown don't match the tab selected). So I then had a go at changing the group id numbers within HomeSubNavigation.xml. And this seems to mess it up more!

This was originally motivated by laziness and curiosity, but now it's bugging me that I can't do it!

Any ideas on how this could be done?

Thanks

ps. Sorry if this is already discussed in the forum, I have tried searching the forum and read thru some of this thread, but at 38 pages, I haven't got thru it all yet!
wreezig Wrote:Why isn't there an Edit button on this forum? Goddamnit. Sad

Anyway, the Enable custom background FOLDER works, but as I wrote not to set a specific single picture.

I guess you might be using a big pic, for my any pic works but after I resize it to width 645px, hight 522px.

every thing becomes smoother Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32