Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2016-10-23, 04:57)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

Just downloaded from repo and can't find the power button to exit the skin. The other thing I noticed, is that dialogvideoinfo doesn't display the movieset poster.
Mimic uses the default menu provided by script.skinshortcuts. If you want to add a menu item that launches the shutdown menu, use this action:

Code:
ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)

There is no video info dialog for moviesets, where are you expecting to see it displayed?

Update: In Mimic 5, I added a custom menu override for the shutdown menu, it can be found in the Common section of the menu customizer.
In videoinfodialog, you have a set button, if you click there, it gives you the posters of all the movies on the bottom. The big poster on the left, is not the collection poster added with movie set artwork automator.

I hope this makes sense.
(2016-10-23, 20:41)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]In videoinfodialog, you have a set button, if you click there, it gives you the posters of all the movies on the bottom. The big poster on the left, is not the collection poster added with movie set artwork automator.

I hope this makes sense.
Gotcha, if you can show me a skin that does this, I'll take a look at implementing it. AFAIK, the window property that the ExtendedInfo script uses isn't available for the standard video info dialog.
Somehow, I kind of knew that you were going to ask...

I can't remember if I saw it in a skin or if it was a mod in nox5, I will look for the mod...

edit:

faster than anticipated, steveb posted in nox5

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1886177
(2016-10-23, 21:31)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow, I kind of knew that you were going to ask...

I can't remember if I saw it in a skin or if it was a mod in nox5, I will look for the mod...

edit:

faster than anticipated, steveb posted in nox5

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1886177
That is a mod for the ExtendedInfo script. Mimic already displays the set poster in the ExtendedInfo video dialog. I'll need an example where they do that in the standard video info dialog. Smile
(2016-10-23, 20:09)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

Just downloaded from repo and can't find the power button to exit the skin. The other thing I noticed, is that dialogvideoinfo doesn't display the movieset poster.
Mimic uses the default menu provided by script.skinshortcuts. If you want to add a menu item that launches the shutdown menu, use this action:

Code:

There is no video info dialog for moviesets, where are you expecting to see it displayed?

Update: In Mimic 5, I added a custom menu override for the shutdown menu, it can be found in the Common section of the menu customizer.

forgive my ignorance, but how do I exit if I use a keyboard?
I think some of your views (Bigwall, Showcase, etc) would benefit of the "infopopup" feature that Mikesilvo implemented in his mod of nox5. Basically, if you stay in a poster for 4-5 seconds, the infopopup shows up providing info about the movie.
(2016-10-23, 23:40)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-23, 20:09)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:

forgive my ignorance, but how do I exit if I use a keyboard?
Press "s" for the shutdown menu.

Sent from my Pixel XL
(2016-10-24, 00:45)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I think some of your views (Bigwall, Showcase, etc) would benefit of the "infopopup" feature that Mikesilvo implemented in his mod of nox5. Basically, if you stay in a poster for 4-5 seconds, the infopopup shows up providing info about the movie.
Not something I would use, so pretty low on my priority list.

Sent from my Pixel XL
Hi braz

Since a few days I'm running Mimic 4 with Krypton. Enjoying it a lot. I have some nitpicks / little bugs that I'll report after some more testing.

I have a sort-of request. Could you add support for the 'numerical buttons seek thingy'? You know, you can seek in a video by pressing the time duration in with the numerical keys on the remote or keyboard, press enter, and skip to that part in the video. It used to be hardcoded in Kodi (so it worked in all skins), but they've changed it. Kib told me to point you here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2445179
(Edit: It's already in Estuary and Xperience1080, so perhaps it's really easy to borrow the code?)
(2016-10-31, 19:56)willemd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi braz

Since a few days I'm running Mimic 4 with Krypton. Enjoying it a lot. I have some nitpicks / little bugs that I'll report after some more testing.

I have a sort-of request. Could you add support for the 'numerical buttons seek thingy'? You know, you can seek in a video by pressing the time duration in with the numerical keys on the remote or keyboard, press enter, and skip to that part in the video. It used to be hardcoded in Kodi (so it worked in all skins), but they've changed it. Kib told me to point you here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2445179
(Edit: It's already in Estuary and Xperience1080, so perhaps it's really easy to borrow the code?)
Added it 4 days ago on github, you'll have to manually install the skin from there for now. Untested though, I have no idea how it works/looks.
I just tested the latest git version, seems to work alright! The text is a bit dark and small, but it's functional. Great stuff.

I have a small bug report and a feature request (or asking for a helping hand). Both concern the Shift view.

1) Is it possible for you (or for me) to add the runtime (in minutes or h:mm) and the IMDb rating somewhere between the year and the movie genre? I think for many people this is essential information about a movie, at least I find it is for me. Wink If you feel it shouldn't be in the official skin, could you point me in the right direction, I'd add it myself on my pc.

2) In this specific playlist (only movies with Top250 > 0), I see an IMDb logo in the bottom right, overlapping with the other icons. This doesn't show up in other playlists or in the complete movie list. It's just this playlist (as far as I can see for now). I guess it's a little bug? (I haven't tried it with other view types though.)
(2016-11-01, 17:43)willemd Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested the latest git version, seems to work alright! The text is a bit dark and small, but it's functional. Great stuff.

I have a small bug report and a feature request (or asking for a helping hand). Both concern the Shift view.

1) Is it possible for you (or for me) to add the runtime (in minutes or h:mm) and the IMDb rating somewhere between the year and the movie genre? I think for many people this is essential information about a movie, at least I find it is for me. Wink If you feel it shouldn't be in the official skin, could you point me in the right direction, I'd add it myself on my pc.

2) In this specific playlist (only movies with Top250 > 0), I see an IMDb logo in the bottom right, overlapping with the other icons. This doesn't show up in other playlists or in the complete movie list. It's just this playlist (as far as I can see for now). I guess it's a little bug? (I haven't tried it with other view types though.)
Will test the jump label, have been waiting to install the latest nightly until the issue with updating addons is ironed out.

1) No plans to add the runtime or IMDb rating to the floor flags on any of the views (my preference is to press "i" for all of that info). The easiest way to add it is to change the FloorSubLabelVar variable in variables.xml to something like the following (this will change it on all views):

Code:
<variable name="FloorSubLabelVar">
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons)">$INFO[ListItem.AddonSummary]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">$INFO[ListItem.Artist]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(sets)">$INFO[ListItem.Label2]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Genre)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(Set.Movies.Genre)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Year)">$INFO[ListItem.Year]$INFO[ListItem.Genre, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Rating, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration, • ]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</value>
</variable>

2) The visibility condition for the Top 250 flag was incorrect, it should now be fixed on github. Thanks!
Thanks, I tried the latest git version with the adjustments you proposed (albeit in a different order). Both are working splendidly, great!
Think I found another bug. I tried to edit a smart playlist. Something in its layout is going wrong. I don't know if it's in the Dutch translation or something else. (It's OK in Estuary.) It's the same in all my playlists, not just this one.

This is today's nightly on Win10 x64.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14