Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I tried Kodi Beta 2 before and had all kinds of problems and now decided to try Kodi Beta 5 and it says Mimic is not compatible and will not even let me download the skin.

It is not even listed in the skin list in Kodi.
(2016-11-03, 15:05)rkkeller Wrote: [ -> ]I tried Kodi Beta 2 before and had all kinds of problems and now decided to try Kodi Beta 5 and it says Mimic is not compatible and will not even let me download the skin.

It is not even listed in the skin list in Kodi.
Will have to install the latest nightly and test, I'm still running an older version.
I had Mimic in 16.1, then tried to upgrade my 16,1 setup to Kodi 17 Beta 5. It converted all my addons, but not Mimic.

Thats when it gave the not compatible and Mimic is now not even listed in the skins list anymore.
I forgot, I am running Android.
(2016-11-03, 10:43)willemd Wrote: [ -> ]Think I found another bug. I tried to edit a smart playlist. Something in its layout is going wrong. I don't know if it's in the Dutch translation or something else. (It's OK in Estuary.) It's the same in all my playlists, not just this one.

This is today's nightly on Win10 x64.
I had updated the playlist editor/rule dialogs for Mimic 5, but forgot to do the same for Mimic 4. Will go update it now...thanks for reporting!
Yep, that solved it!

I think I've found another one.

Again, I don't know if it's the translation, but in the PVR programme info view there's two buttons with 'Record' ('Opnemen' in the screenshot).
The skin for Krypton updated for me later today, but the submenus (+ playlists) have completely disappeared.

Any idea on how to fix this?
I can't seem to find how to add more menu items, or reorder them. I know the feature was previously available, did you purposely remove them or am I just not seeing it
(2016-11-07, 06:25)Mfleigle Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to find how to add more menu items, or reorder them. I know the feature was previously available, did you purposely remove them or am I just not seeing it
Try selecting a menu item and accessing the context menu. That's where the options are to add/move/delete menu items.
(2016-11-07, 06:35)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-07, 06:25)Mfleigle Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to find how to add more menu items, or reorder them. I know the feature was previously available, did you purposely remove them or am I just not seeing it
Try selecting a menu item and accessing the context menu. That's where the options are to add/move/delete menu items.
Ok thanks!
(2016-11-06, 10:03)willemd Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, that solved it!

I think I've found another one.

Again, I don't know if it's the translation, but in the PVR programme info view there's two buttons with 'Record' ('Opnemen' in the screenshot).
The three buttons should be Switch, Add Timer, and Record. My guess is that your Kodi language file has the same translation for Add Timer and Record.
(2016-11-07, 00:12)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]The skin for Krypton updated for me later today, but the submenus (+ playlists) have completely disappeared.

Your main menu stayed the same, but your submenus disappeared? Not sure what you mean about playlists, the only was included with the skin is only used for the music viz album wall background.
(2016-11-07, 08:14)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-07, 00:12)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]The skin for Krypton updated for me later today, but the submenus (+ playlists) have completely disappeared.

Your main menu stayed the same, but your submenus disappeared? Not sure what you mean about playlists, the only was included with the skin is only used for the music viz album wall background.

That's correct. The bar for the submenus is still there, but they're completely empty. Pressing down to access them doesn't work either. I have rebooted and updated Kodi but that doesn't work either unfortunately.

(I also use some playlists for the submenus so I should've clarified that bit, my apologies.)
@mark_dj - Have you previously edited the submenus? If so, do you still see items when editing the submenu in the menu customiser?
(2016-11-07, 16:31)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]@mark_dj - Have you previously edited the submenus? If so, do you still see items when editing the submenu in the menu customiser?

I have edited them, but not recently. However, I have managed to fix the problem by reinstalling the Skinshortcuts script. Not sure what has happened, but it's working again now Smile
Thanks for the suggestions all Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14