Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
This might not be obvious - on the info page, if you push left, you can scroll through the fanart, cast etc.
Is there a way to search for an album in Music ?
I looked through this thread for hints about searching for albums and found a suggestion that 'double left' should get me to search / filter.
If I hit 'double left' in the Music screen, I get to a screen headed:  "Options Albums", or the left sideblade menu, neither of which contain a 'search' entry.

Thanks for the skin and for any help.

cheers
-jg-
(2019-12-20, 18:36)j13ag Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to search for an album in Music ?
I looked through this thread for hints about searching for albums and found a suggestion that 'double left' should get me to search / filter.
If I hit 'double left' in the Music screen, I get to a screen headed:  "Options Albums", or the left sideblade menu, neither of which contain a 'search' entry.

Thanks for the skin and for any help.

cheers
-jg-
I did this.
- Installed the Global Search Addon.
- Search now appears in the < menu for albums, in the side menu, in Music.

cheers
-jg-

PS. I'll try to keep the noob questions to a dull roar.
Pellucid is by far my favorite Kodi skin, however, I'm having some issues.
Does Pellucid look and function differently in Mac version of Kodi?
How do you add file source to Pellucid in Mac version of Kodi?
In default skin (Estuary) in Mac version of Kodi, I navigate to Video tab, then click on Files button and click +Add videos...
That allows me to Browse my external HD and select source, etc.
However, there is no Video tab/button in Mac version of Pellucid.
So how do I add file source?
Hi guys, i have tried Pellucid. It is awesome. But i have blank home screen. No video. No addons. No favorite. No bricks with these things. Using Krypton on raspberry pi 3+B with mouse. Any suggestions?
Frujtak,

Please update to Kodi Leia. Krypton is no longer supported.
(2020-03-24, 20:37)thedeadman Wrote: [ -> ]Frujtak,

Please update to Kodi Leia. Krypton is no longer supported.

Ok. I am on it. Using now appleTV skin because you can volume up and down using mouse. Smile Hope on your skin is possible because i like that look.
Thanks mate
No problem. Let me know if the volume thing doesn't work - it's an easy enough thing for me to fix up.
Hey @thedeadman.

I absolutely love this skin and think it's probably the most beautiful one out of all those that are offered. Adore the minimalistic style.

I only have one major problem though. How do I display the video progress bar so that I can skip ahead by 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, etc... when watching a video? I've tried looking at the settings, hammering away at every key on my board to see if there is a shortcut, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

I'm using the Leia skin, 18.8 on a Windows 10 laptop. I predominantly use the Google Drive add-on, which plays nicely with every other skin and displays the relevant details. Just can't access the progress bar at all with Pellucid...

Hope you (or anyone else reading this) can help pal. Thanks.
Hi Aquatic,

Arrow keys should do the trick: left / right = short skip, up / down = long skip.
@thedeadman - Hi, I have a question:

I really love your skin and I would like to keep on using it. However something isn't working right....or has changed: when I view my pictures, pellucid always shows the title of the folder and not the subfolder.

So all my pictures are in "family" (which is my kodi directory for pics). Subfolders within family are named "2014 2015 2016" etc.

Now when I click on pictures in pellucid it shows all the content/thumbnails of the subfolders, which is good. However all of them are titled "family" and not "2014" e.g. This is the same for folders within those subfolders.....pellucid always seems to title thumbnails/content one "level too high".

As far as I remember this wasnt always the case....but maybe I am missing something.

Sorry it's hard to describe for me in English as it's not my native language.....

Best regards and thank you for this beautiful skin!
@thedeadman

I believe I described the issue the wrong way. What I'm probably dealing with is the issue that pellucid doesn"t show folder and file names underneath the thumbnails/pictures anymore. It only shows the current (parent) folder one is in without giving information about its content.
Hi guys, long time listener, first time caller.

I've recently discovered Pellucid and it's almost everything I could possibly want in a skin, with a few flaws. So, a question or two:

1: the sub-menu when I hit back is particularly annoying. Can I disable it altogether?
2: At the moment, when I map a button on the main menu to a location (smb://192.168.0.100/family-movies or whatever) it defaults to list mode. I'd like to have it more integrated with everything else. Can it be done?
3: There doesn't appear to be an option on the main menu to set how many buttons across. The default right now is 4; I'd prefer to have it at just three. Can I change that?

Thanks for the great work!
Janpi - Try the latest code on my Github. The pictures section of Kodi is a bit trickier to work with than other sections, but hopefully what i've done will be better.

jaysapathy: All of those things can be done by modding the skin, but it would be a lot of work and I wouldn't recommend it (particularly point 3).
@thedeadman: thanks!! Picture folder structure is working fine now!! Awesome!

The only thing I would love to be able to remove is the "Album" writing on each folder. I would just want to see the plain thumbnail without "Album" being written on top of it....

Other than that thanks a lot for this improvement!!

Best regards, Janpi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21