Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Thank you, is there a new version? Kodi still suggests me 11.2.29.
(2019-02-02, 15:20)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, is there a new version? Kodi still suggests me 11.2.29.

I just pushed 11.2.30 to my repo.

Did you get that version?

Remember to use the latest repo version, I wrote some posts ago.

You can also try to check for addon updates in the top options menu bar.
(2019-02-02, 16:28)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-02, 15:20)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, is there a new version? Kodi still suggests me 11.2.29.

I just pushed 11.2.30 to my repo.

Did you get that version?

Remember to use the latest repo version, I wrote some posts ago.

You can also try to check for addon updates in the top options menu bar.
How to force a check on the repo? Still only 11.2.29 showing available!
Just updated by itself![emoji106]
(2019-01-29, 01:35)838Joel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-28, 00:58)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-27, 22:06)838Joel Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question, actually when I watch a show it does not Mark it watched when it ends... I have to manually Mark it as watched!
Is this related to the skin?

It shouldn't be skin related.

Do you watch it all the way to the end or stop when the credits begin? 
Okay,

My issue of stopping the auto-play next show, it's fixed... But now in the Progress list of TV Shows it still not showing the next one to play, always show the one I just finish watching!
If I go manually in the TV Shows list it is marked as watched but not in the progress show list, still show as the next one to play... Like it is not refreshing after the show is complete (till the end)...

I guess this is skin related! Not Emby plugin, since it's marked as watched! 

Which progress list do you mean?
You have to explain in detail.

Is it the In Progress widget on the home screen?

For that one to work, you have to watch the episodes all the way to the end.
I have no issues on any platform regarding that widget.
I'm watching until the complete end...

I think it was really slow to update, but since yesterday it seems to update faster, but for sure it is not instant update. I'll keep checking but seems better with the last show I watched yesterday!
(2019-02-03, 14:54)838Joel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm watching until the complete end...

I think it was really slow to update, but since yesterday it seems to update faster, but for sure it is not instant update. I'll keep checking but seems better with the last show I watched yesterday!

Ok, sounds great.

It probably has to do with the way you keep and access your media files.

For me, the widgets are updated instantly on all systems and different platforms.
I access the media in all kinds of different ways: local and external hard discs, network shares etc.
Well I had a strange problem two nights ago, my network was jammed... Finally I rebooted my Cisco switch and all went back normally...
Maybe related! First time I see that... So I'll keep an eye Wink
(2019-02-03, 15:49)838Joel Wrote: [ -> ]Well I had a strange problem two nights ago, my network was jammed... Finally I rebooted my Cisco switch and all went back normally...
Maybe related! First time I see that... So I'll keep an eye Wink
 Sounds great.

Thanks for reporting back.

And also great that you got the latest skin update. ;-)
Hi!
I have noticed that skin is very memory and cpu intensive. Is there a possible chance to make it better? I am using the low cpu toggle already. Android box Ugoos AM3
(2019-02-10, 16:15)macki_b Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
I have noticed that skin is very memory and cpu intensive. Is there a possible chance to make it better? I am using the low cpu toggle already. Android box Ugoos AM3

Rapier can be a somewhat heavy skin on smaller systems.

Did you both disable animations and CPU heavy skin settings?
Other than that you can disable all the views you don't use in the libraries. This will certainly speed up things.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Low...ed_devices
(2019-02-10, 16:33)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]

Other than that you can disable all the views you don't use in the libraries. This will certainly speed up things.

Yes i did! But its still slow. taking affect on addons to i think. To bad because it is the only skin you can customize to your liking
(2019-02-10, 21:09)macki_b Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-10, 16:33)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes i did! But its still slow. taking affect on addons to i think. To bad because it is the only skin you can customize to your liking 

Ok, I see.

Did you also disable all view types you don't use?
Yes i did. But its still heavy
(2019-02-12, 13:19)macki_b Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i did. But its still heavy

Like I wrote, Rapier can be a bit heavy on smaller systems.

If you disabled all views and CPU heavy skin settings, there's not much else to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17