Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hi, this is my kodi repo: https://luizoti.github.io/repository.melies/

Lit updates will be sent to it.
@kingkiller,
Did you make any progress with MediaImport?
(2021-08-06, 20:04)LongMan Wrote: [ -> ]@kingkiller,
Did you make any progress with MediaImport?

Good evening,

Unfortunately I didn't have time to actually read and understand the mediaimport to be able to integrate.

The only changes I made to lit by trying to optimize it and reduce as much unnecessary code and bug fixes as possible.
(2021-07-03, 07:12)kingkiller Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys ok?

Just to leave a message about versions above version 7.x.x.

Who used/uses the versions:
- kodi 18
- 4.0.1 from the official repository (from patrick-klein)
- 4.0.1 from my repo from a week or two ago (today is 3/7/2021)

1. If you want to use version 7.x.x the database is no longer compatible, so it will no longer be possible to use it unless you manually update the column names.
2. About version 7, I've changed some menus, added and removed functions, the Movies I've tested are working, about the TV Shows, the menus are working, but not all the options should be working correctly, I'm still refactoring many parts of the code, so I'm testing and correcting little by little while rewriting what I think is necessary.
3. The file structure of the folder where the database is kept has also changed, now being simpler, as follows:

Until later.
Hi,

I just retryed to use this fantastic tool in my config and now I had better results for movies. But I still cannot add tv shows. Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong or I'm missing.

For the movies I just went inside the "movies" folder (where all the folders of each movies exist) and clicked on sync folder. I found every movie and added it to library (still can't find fanart and nfo but maybe it's not directly connected). I did the same for tv series but when files are processed it fails. So I tried a single tv show and no matter which one I select it is always recognized as "False" tv show.

Any hint?

TY

EDIT: It seems that also the issue of fanart missing is related to the addon. It seems that nfo file are found by kodi so the scraper does not starts looking at the internet and no other info besides title is visible in library. Any workaround for this?
(2021-09-01, 08:24)jokerigno Wrote: [ -> ]

- kodi 18

1. If you want to use version 7.x.x the database is no longer compatible, so it will no longer be possible to use it unless you manually update the column names.
2. About version 7, I've changed some menus, added and removed functions, the Movies I've tested are working, about the TV Shows, the menus are working, but not all the options should be working correctly, I'm still refactoring many parts of the code, so I'm testing and correcting little by little while rewriting what I think is necessary.
3. The file structure of the folder where the database is kept has also changed, now being simpler, as follows:

Until later.
Hi,

I just retryed to use this fantastic tool in my config and now I had better results for movies. But I still cannot add tv shows. Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong or I'm missing.

For the movies I just went inside the "movies" folder (where all the folders of each movies exist) and clicked on sync folder. I found every movie and added it to library (still can't find fanart and nfo but maybe it's not directly connected). I did the same for tv series but when files are processed it fails. So I tried a single tv show and no matter which one I select it is always recognized as "False" tv show.

Any hint?

TY

EDIT: It seems that also the issue of fanart missing is related to the addon. It seems that nfo file are found by kodi so the scraper does not starts looking at the internet and no other info besides title is visible in library. Any workaround for this?
When it says failure, does it generate an error?

If the NFO is generated automatically, KODI does not search for metadata / fanart, in the options you can disable the creation of NFO.
Hi,

I am trying to integrate Trakt collection from TMDBhelper addon however when pressing add to library from Library Integration Tool, nothing is happening. 

Hope you can direct me to the correct settings. 

Thanks.
(2021-09-03, 23:50)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Trakt collection

Is Trakt collection a streaming addon like Netflix and similar?
(2021-09-01, 15:21)kingkiller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-01, 08:24)jokerigno Wrote: [ -> ]

- kodi 18

Until later.
Hi,

Any hint?

TY

If the NFO is generated automatically, KODI does not search for metadata / fanart, in the options you can disable the creation of NFO.
I tried but even if the option is disable it creates .nfo files when importing tv shows for example (mandalorian from disney+ specifically).
(2021-09-17, 11:33)jokerigno Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-01, 15:21)kingkiller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-01, 08:24)jokerigno Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Any hint?

TY

I tried but even if the option is disable it creates .nfo files when importing tv shows for example (mandalorian from disney+ specifically).
I suppose it's a problem when loading the settings, I noticed this error messages in relation to this these days, even without having actually modified anything in the code, I didn't find a solution at the time, and I left it to see later.
Hi
I would like to request support for PKC and emby next gen support

And if we can scan whole folder will be better than scanning each movie or tv show !
(2021-10-24, 09:47)alazabe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

And if we can scan whole folder will be better than scanning each movie or tv show !
PKC whats is this?
(2021-10-25, 16:14)kingkiller Wrote: [ -> ]PKC whats is this?

PlexKodiConnect, probably.
(2021-10-25, 16:14)kingkiller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-24, 09:47)alazabe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

PKC whats is this?
Its plex kodi connect 
https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect
Quick question - are there any implications when using this if I run a centralised MySQL database for my main media library?  I have my local content on a NAS with MariaDB running my Kodi library database.  I'd like to better integrate the content from the Netflix and Amazon VOD plugins but I can't find any mention of any of these integration plugins working along side a remote DB.
Hi @kingkiller ,

there's a way to restore and use the original update functionality?

It would be helpful to manage those series on amazon prime or disney+ that have a weekly release.

Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13