Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [XBOX] Native Media Flagging in XBMC for Xbox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
<Wrong sub-forum (sorry)> <moved>
Here is one of (the many repeated) errors that I got on my debug.log:

PHP Code:
17:27:10 M41086976  NOTICEAttempting to update the database MyVideos34.db from version 27 to 28
:27:11 M40898560   ERRORSQLiteSQL error or missing database
                             Query
CREATE TABLE streamdetails (idFile integeriStreamType integerstrVideoCodec textfVideoAspect realiVideoWidth integeriVideoHeight integerstrAudioCodec textiAudioChannels integerstrAudioLanguage textstrSubtitleLanguage text)
17:27:11 M40878080   ERRORError attempting to update the database version!
17:27:11 M40914944   ERRORCan't update the database MyVideos34.db from version 27 to 28
17:27:11 M: 40816640  NOTICE: Attempting to update the database MyVideos34.db from version 27 to 28 

Is it possible to update de library manually? By this I mean, copy the database to a windows system and (with SQLHuh MaybeHuh) do a manual update on the library to add the new table(s)? Perhaps some kind of patch (I know this would be a lot of efford...)?
I just pulled the MyVideos34.db to my Windows and opened the databse with SQLite Expert Professional (my OLD database, before the patch).

The table "streamdetails" already exists, but has no data. Is this normal? Could that be why there is an error in creating a table that's already there?
yes, sqllite editors will be able to do it..
Can someone post what needs to be done to convert the database from v27 to v28, please?

What tables have to be made? What records must be altered (besides the version number...)?
Code:
if (iVersion < 28)
    {
      m_pDS->exec("CREATE TABLE streamdetails (idFile integer, iStreamType integer, "
        "strVideoCodec text, fVideoAspect real, iVideoWidth integer, iVideoHeight integer, "
        "strAudioCodec text, iAudioChannels integer, strAudioLanguage text, strSubtitleLanguage text)");
      m_pDS->exec("CREATE INDEX ix_streamdetails ON streamdetails (idFile)");
    }
    if (iVersion < 29)
    {
      m_pDS->exec("alter table bookmark add totalTimeInSeconds double");
    }

Btw, we're at 29 Wink
vdrfan Wrote:
Code:
if (iVersion < 28)
    {
      m_pDS->exec("CREATE TABLE streamdetails (idFile integer, iStreamType integer, "
        "strVideoCodec text, fVideoAspect real, iVideoWidth integer, iVideoHeight integer, "
        "strAudioCodec text, iAudioChannels integer, strAudioLanguage text, strSubtitleLanguage text)");
      m_pDS->exec("CREATE INDEX ix_streamdetails ON streamdetails (idFile)");
    }
    if (iVersion < 29)
    {
      m_pDS->exec("alter table bookmark add totalTimeInSeconds double");
    }

Btw, we're at 29 Wink

THANKS!!! I'll try this out and report after!
And what about the Music database? My version is 13; any changes there?

EDIT: Found the test branch, found the MusicDatabase.cpp and version 13 is the last one...
13 is latest.

EDIT: dupe .. you were quicker than me Smile
FINALLY!!!

I managed to get the database work again!!!
Using the latest Nightly Build (21859), I updated the VideoDB to V28 (v29 says it's newer than expected). XBMC starts normally.

But now I have a new problem: as soon as I enter the Library it starts scanning for the mediatags and if there's more than about 6-7 movies in view it completly freezes!!!
I notice a huge decrease in RAM in my LCD display, and when the LCD updates and tells me that there's 10MB free and freezes, I assume free memory must be already 0Mb...

I went to this whole thread looking for an answer, and I think it has something to do with this:

spiff Wrote:ThumbLoader.h

CThumbLoader(int nThreads=-1); -> CThumbLoader(int nThreads=1);

this will limit it to a single thread instead of spawning tons, something 64mb ram surely can't handle. with a single thread it should work with any skin

Or could it be: (BackgroundInfoLoader.cpp)
PHP Code:
28 #ifdef _XBOX

29 #define ITEMS_PER_THREAD 10           <- IS THIS OK????

30 #define MAX_THREAD_COUNT 1

31 #else

32 #define ITEMS_PER_THREAD 5

33 #define MAX_THREAD_COUNT 5

34 #endif 

Could it be that the Nightly Build still doesn't have this update?
On the SVN test branch it seams OK...

And I can't compile it by myself...
Can you give us a quick run through of how to update our database FragMenthor, would be great.
The nightly build xbox patched has the update.
The Questor does compile from SVN test Branch.
So i have to update xbmc and my old database should work, not update a file in my old database?
kulprit Wrote:Can you give us a quick run through of how to update our database FragMenthor, would be great.

This is what I did:

Still using latest T3CH Build:

- Copied the MyVideos34.db to my Windows PC

- Using SQLite Expert Professional I opened the Database and then run 2 SQL instructions:

CREATE TABLE streamdetails (idFile integer, iStreamType integer, strVideoCodec text, fVideoAspect real, iVideoWidth integer, iVideoHeight integer, strAudioCodec text, iAudioChannels integer, strAudioLanguage text, strSubtitleLanguage text)
CREATE INDEX ix_streamdetails ON streamdetails (idFile)

- Opened the Table "version" and modified the record from 27 to 28.

Then I installed the new Nightly Build from TheQUestor (21859 at the time), copied all my UserData and Replaced the MyVideos34.db with the modified version.

- When I switch versions (almost) everything is fine; I have the database working!!!

Now the problem is the mediainfo search; I advise you to switch Auto-search of media flags OFF - otherwise it WILL FREEZE. You can see that it is working if you manually update a Movie. The flags will show!

Hope it helps!
Thanks everyone!
OK, i only updated the table "version" to 28 from 27, still running 21846 and didnt run the first sql instruction as my "streamdetails" already had all this.

All works fine now with the auto-search of media info on. Maybe my library isn't quite as big. Thanks for your help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14