Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Alaska
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Check you've enabled 'Show Movie and TV status'.
Sweet, that did it - thanks Smile.
Something is wrong with this skin for me!!!

I have updated to 1.0.2 and now to 1.0.5 via addon manager, but it always look like this!?
igork Wrote:Something is wrong with this skin for me!!!

I have updated to 1.0.2 and now to 1.0.5 via addon manager, but it always look like this!?

What system?
I'm having the same gradient issue running on Mac OS 10.6.4. Should I still download the svn to fix this or not? The first post says not to use the svn.
Post in your systems forum because it sounds like a texture loading problem.
I had a few issues on the latest dharma but a clean install fixed everything for me :-)
Well I went ahead and gave the svn a try and that did indeed fix the gradient/overlay issue. Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't that indicate that it is a skin problem, not a system problem? What is different about the svn that makes it work correctly?
No because the SVN doesn't use a texture.xbt which some graphics cards can have problems with -

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=568...tcount=245

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9269
Ahh, thanks. I figured I was missing something.:o

EDIT:Tried the advancedsettings.xml trick. Didn't help me eitherSad
Hitcher Wrote:What system?

System is windows7 64, nVidia 7600 GT.
Default skins display fine, I have a problem only with Alaska (didn't tried other skins though).
Anyway I just replaced texture file with images from svn media folder, and Alaska is looking OK now.
Thanks!
Hitcher-

I Don't mean to nag, just a friendly reminder. Don't forget to submit your skin to the official addons repo when it's ready for the masses. Keep in mind that less than 10% of XBMC users make it into the forums.

TheUni
wow, I didn't think the number would be that low!
Umm... where to put a custom homeicon?
Thanks for the update, finally the original alaska is working with addons well. Smile

A little problem though:
Image Image Image
I use the Red Slate color setting, originally it had a nice rich red backdrop. Not it's this yellowish one, what is not just less nice visually, but also hard to see elements like text, icons, etc (tried more color settings, but has the same visibility problem with all the light themes. Could use the Night Theme, but I like the red one Sad )

Strange part is that I checked the color xml with the old one and they are the same @_@
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12