Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Alaska
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
hi,

i have 2 problems:

- the gradient issue is still there on my system even with the advancedsettingsw configured as explained in this thread. my system is win7 with intel i3 graphics
- i never created a profile, but the profile menu ist visible. there is a master profile in there, so i think there is always this master profile for everyone and the profile menu is always visible. could you ingtegrate an option to explicit turn this profile menu off?

thanks!
nicx...
Updated today -

Added: Hide Profiles option
hitcher any hints to the gradient problem?

thanks,
nicx...
None sorry.

You might want to post in the help section as it could be a texture loading problem with your system
How do i update to the lastest version from within xbmc?
Hitcher Wrote:None sorry.

You might want to post in the help section as it could be a texture loading problem with your system

hm but all other skins are working without any problems, also if i change the filter backdrop and the color scheme its working with alaska.

so for me that looks like a skin problem Wink

nicx...
Can you post a pic?
Weird!

Try downloading it directly -

http://alaska-original-dharma.googlecode...filter.png
hm still the same problem. even if i just delete the filter.png it looks like that weird. any other hints?

nicx...
nicx76 Wrote:hm still the same problem. even if i just delete the filter.png it looks like that weird. any other hints?

nicx...

Update the graphics driver for your video card?

I had a problem with the revisited skin which was texture related due to the age of my gfx card nvidia 7900gt and solved it from a post on here but cant find it now Blush

It was not the same symptoms as yours but i still think this is related to the capabilities of the gfx card and not xbmc/skin related. Is it an old gfx card?
sedj Wrote:Update the graphics driver for your video card?

I had a problem with the revisited skin which was texture related due to the age of my gfx card nvidia 7900gt and solved it from a post on here but cant find it now Blush

It was not the same symptoms as yours but i still think this is related to the capabilities of the gfx card and not xbmc/skin related. Is it an old gfx card?

as i wrote before its a intel i3 graphics... actual drivers are installed.

and again: if this is graphics card related why is it working with other skins... and even with alaska skin an other filter/colour schemes its working.

nicx...
no hints?
I'll revert back to an older, larger filter later and see if that'll help you.
After installing the new xbmc and the (new) Alaska I noticed that the old clean, minimalist look with white background is gone and I haven't been able to find a way to get it back. So, help is needed with the following:

- Is there a way to get the white background back, and how?

- How to remove the grading, completely, not just from the home screen but from everywhere?

Other than that, great skin, which I've been using since the very beginning, but Hitcher, I need by whities back! Smile

Also, dunno if it is with my xbmc version (svn33078), but because of the grading the clock and video etc. flags are almost completely unreadable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12