Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-27

(2019-02-27, 21:36)djoole Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey,
1. Do you think it's possible to add Rotten Tomatoes ratings info in info dialog for Series?
2. Is it possible to provide an option to display language codes (FR, EN, JP...) for audio/subtitles tracks in info dialogs instead of colored country flags? I like it minimalist Smile

1. OMDb only provides them for films (or at least skin helper doesn't grab them).
2. Oh, I thought I already replied to this request. Maybe I forgot. Yes, I can add an option - I'll let you know when it's done.

(2019-02-27, 22:22)prateek33 Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey .. is there an option to show a watched marker indicator/tick over a poster in widget? On the widget there is no way to tell if the movie has been watched. Titan had this option and would overlay the movie poster in widget with a check indicator.

It's already there by default.

RE: Aura - Edworld - 2019-02-27

(2019-02-27, 23:16)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 21:02)Edworld Wrote: in dialogvideoinfo I am trying to display original title if available.

I re-purposed one of the rows, but regardless of what I do it displays the title even if it matches the title on the top. Tried this copy paste from another skin but didnt work:

<visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.OriginalTitle) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.OriginalTitle,ListItem.Title)</visible>

What's your actual code and what line are you repurposing? 
I believe you had country twice

<include content="Object_VideoInfo_InfoSection">
                                <param name="label" value="$LOCALIZE[20376]" />
                                <param name="label2" value="ListItem.OriginalTitle" />
                                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.OriginalTitle) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.OriginalTitle,ListItem.Title)</visible>
                            </include>

(2019-02-27, 23:22)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 23:16)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 21:02)Edworld Wrote: in dialogvideoinfo I am trying to display original title if available.

I re-purposed one of the rows, but regardless of what I do it displays the title even if it matches the title on the top. Tried this copy paste from another skin but didnt work:

What's your actual code and what line are you repurposing? 

</include>

Ah you can't have the visible condition in an include like that unless the end include has a <nested /> tag in the appropriate place (which it doesn't) - you either need to add the nested tag to the group in the include in the includes_objects file or remove the visible condition altogether.

RE: Aura - Edworld - 2019-02-28

(2019-02-27, 23:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 23:22)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 23:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: What's your actual code and what line are you repurposing? 

</include> 

Ah you can't have the visible condition in an include like that unless the end include has a <nested /> tag in the appropriate place (which it doesn't) - you either need to add the nested tag to the group in the include in the includes_objects file or remove the visible condition altogether. 
Removed the visible condition, and it displays the original title all the time even if it matches the title displayed at the top in dialogvideoinfo

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-28

(2019-02-28, 00:30)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 23:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 23:22)Edworld Wrote: I believe you had country twice

</include> 

Removed the visible condition, and it displays the original title all the time even if it matches the title displayed at the top in dialogvideoinfo
Yeah you need to add the nested tag to the group control in the relevant include in includes_object and then add the visible condition in dialogvideoinfo

Jurialmunkey,

You are missing certified image in monochrome ratings folder

Was there a setting in misc to display time in minutes instead of hrs min?

RE: Aura - chrissix666 - 2019-02-28

(2019-01-20, 14:36)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-20, 10:54)Eddage Wrote: Just installed the skin, absolutely love but I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong as extra fanart doesn't seem to work for me in my movie library.

I have enabled it on the side menu in my library but it still only shows the main fanart. Is there another setting I have to enable somewhere or is my extra fanart setup wrong? I have an extrafanart folder in each of my separate movie folders (which I thought was the standard).

I am running it on Leia RC.

Edit: It works fine on my PC (Windows) but not my Shield TV (Android)
There are two possible ways of handling extrafanart in the skin:
1. Artwork Beef + Artwork Helper - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
2. SkinHelper (skin will use SkinHelper if AB + AH aren't installed)

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working on Android - The only thing I can think is that SkinHelper is no longer a required dependency of the skin, so you need to manually install it.
You can check if it is installed in Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies. Make sure that you have all the API keys setup in metadatautils, otherwise SkinHelper imposes a delay before fetching info.

However, personally I find Artwork Beef w/ Artwork Helper to be more reliable for extrafanart, but it really does come down to personal preference.
With AB, you can click the Download All Artwork button from the movie info screen top menu and it will automatically add all your local extendedfanart to the db for that movie (or you can run the actual add-on from the add-ons section to do a batch search and add all local extrafanart files to library). AH will then use extendedfanart from the db the next time you enter the movie section.   
Have just studied your skin. xml's for a while. Looks very neat and tidy!

I was actually looking for how you implemented the new way of Extrafanart (Artwork Beef + Artwork Helper). I can not find anything in the code! Do you not use multiimage via fadelabel control?

EDIT: Found the code Includes_Global.xml in <!-- Artwork Helper Extra Fanart --> but it's not retrieving extrafanart over -fanart1, -fanart2... cause i still see the extrafanarts rotating when i refresh a movie, it's still coming from extrafanarts folder.

EDIT 2: Tested a lot and i do understand slowly your system how to implementet ExtraFanart.
Code: plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart
If fanarts are read into kodi (by ArtworkBeef) it's picking up them (even if it's just one -> fanart1), if no fanart is read into kodi by ArtworkBeef (only main fanart exists) then its looking into the extrafanarts folder.
On both its mixing with the main fanart. If no extrafanart folder exist, and also no extrafanart read into kodi, only main fanart is shown -> best system ever! i like that even more than my fadelabel control system.

RE: Aura - Dark_Saint - 2019-02-28

A lot of movie posters are missing from the thumbnails. It's only movies not tv shows that are missing. Is this a skin issue or addon?

RE: Aura - Karellen - 2019-02-28

@Dark_Saint

How did you scrape your movies that have the missing posters?

RE: Aura - Hardax - 2019-02-28

(2019-02-27, 01:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 00:14)Hardax Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 22:12)jurialmunkey Wrote: It works fine for me and I don't find it that slow. Plus there's no reason you have to use it - the skin only opens extended info if you click on one of the movie lists it provides in the info dialog.

I find the actor info it provides to be extremely useful.

Really? I just assumed the poor performance was due to it not being supported anymore. Sometime it can take a full minute before any Extended Info related content will display once selected. 

I just did a test with an actor I've never looked up before and it took 3 seconds to load. It's possible that there is API throttling going on at peak times, but I rarely ever have a load time of more than a few seconds.

It's not in active development, but everything still works fine for me (barring the play/resume buttons, but they've always been finicky). 
 Are you on a PC or high powered machine? Wonder if that makes a difference? Im on a Shield now and did the same test as you. Actor Ive never looked up before. This was at 9pm at night. Took 38 seconds to show any info.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-28

(2019-02-28, 22:18)Hardax Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 01:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 00:14)Hardax Wrote: Really? I just assumed the poor performance was due to it not being supported anymore. Sometime it can take a full minute before any Extended Info related content will display once selected. 

I just did a test with an actor I've never looked up before and it took 3 seconds to load. It's possible that there is API throttling going on at peak times, but I rarely ever have a load time of more than a few seconds.

It's not in active development, but everything still works fine for me (barring the play/resume buttons, but they've always been finicky). 
 Are you on a PC or high powered machine? Wonder if that makes a difference? Im on a Shield now and did the same test as you. Actor Ive never looked up before. This was at 9pm at night. Took 38 seconds to show any info.
Yeah that was on my laptop - 8th gen i7, so definitely more powerful.

But I don't have very long waits on my htpc running libreelec (an old core 2 duo) either.

Maybe it's an Android thing?

RE: Aura - roysmith - 2019-03-01

Just installed thus on my Shield running Leia 18.1 but on my home screen the only headings I have are,Movies,TV shows,Addons and Favs.
No Settings or Shutdown etc.
Where have gone wrong ?

RE: Aura - zeroq - 2019-03-01

I'm trying to add full TV guide From HDHome Run in widget like weather widget, is this the right link for it? pvr://channels/tv/guide