Kodi Community Forum
Release Eminence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Release Eminence (/showthread.php?tid=187071)

RE: Eminence - acelove - 2014-08-08

(2014-08-06, 16:50)stuCONNERS Wrote: REQUEST: Can you do the sky tv logo and a tv guide button. Is there anyway to add the next aired addon to tv shows hub?

Ive already made one, feel free to grab whatever you from my folder.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OtIWd5J5PAalpiOVBsNEgwN2c&usp=sharing

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2014-08-08

(2014-08-07, 17:26)dkplayaclub Wrote: Some videos require a captcha, but the default position is at the top of the screen which is immediately covered by the progress bar in Eminence. Is it possible to tell the skin to display them in a more central position so they are not covered by by the on screen keyboard or the progress bar?
Someone else mentioned this, but I've never encountered a captcha before so I don't know what dialog it uses. What addon/video does it happen with? Then I can figure out what dialog it is using.

(2014-08-07, 18:10)Talguy Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey, again loving this skin more and more everyday. One small bug I've noticed in the settings window. When I'm navigating down the left hand side column and get to the one item to the left of the PVR/Live TV option, if I press the right arrow on my keyboard to select the PVR option it jumps down to the Skins Setting option. Again a small bug that I haven't seen anyone else mention but it maybe due to me being one of a small handful of PVR users using this skin. Can't wait to see what else comes down the pipeline with this skin.
I actually noticed this myself yesterday when I was messing with a few settings options. Should be fixed now.

(2014-08-07, 18:56)stuCONNERS Wrote: @Talguy I think the skin does that on purpose. Im sure if you go left it changes to another window.
Talguy was talking about the window immediately after clicking the settings button from the home screen - the one where you choose which category of settings you want to edit. When moving to the right column from the 5th row the id it moves to was set incorrectly and the selection would jump down to the 6th row rather than moving to the immediate right. It was very minor but definitely a bug and very easy to fix.

RE: Eminence - Talguy - 2014-08-08

Thanks for fixing it for me. It was one of those small things that was annoying since I go into those settings a lot

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2014-08-08

Some of the recent changes... Finally got around to update the screenshots in the first post to match current default skin settings.

watch gallery

RE: Eminence - ars92 - 2014-08-08

Do you think at some point you will be supporting plexbmc officially? Or does it already support it? Love this skin on my windows build but unable to use it on my Fire TV which uses plexbmc to save space Sad

RE: Eminence - butchabay - 2014-08-08

Really nice work mate, keep it up!

RE: Eminence - lonjemoco - 2014-08-08

This skin gets better and better, congratulations!

If I might comment on the ken burns effect, I think it would look even nicer if it were more subtle (maybe slower and/or less translation and zoom).

Thanks again for such amazing skin!

RE: Eminence - joro_abv - 2014-08-08

This skin will be a hit, man ! Looks really nice ! Looking forward for the final thing.

RE: Eminence - Talguy - 2014-08-08

Just installed the latest version of the skin. Man its awesome. I really like the flat glass look of the hubs. Gives it a nice polished look.

Jurialmunkey, I can confirm the bug I reported has been fixed. Thank you.

So question for everyone. Does anyone have a color code for a good shade of red I can use for the home screen tiles. I'm also up for suggestions of other colors too. I want to give the home screen some more variety.

RE: Eminence - hoopsdavis - 2014-08-09

(2014-08-08, 23:53)Talguy Wrote: Just installed the latest version of the skin. Man its awesome. I really like the flat glass look of the hubs. Gives it a nice polished look.

Jurialmunkey, I can confirm the bug I reported has been fixed. Thank you.

So question for everyone. Does anyone have a color code for a good shade of red I can use for the home screen tiles. I'm also up for suggestions of other colors too. I want to give the home screen some more variety.

The Red I'm using is FFFF0000 Its a very bright red.

RE: Eminence - dkplayaclub - 2014-08-09

Keep tweaking. This skin is getting better all the time. For me, this is the first skin to compete with Aeon Nox.

RE: Eminence - sfnetwork - 2014-08-09

This seems fixed with latest; THANKS.

Love the skin... I was about to switch to a full Plex solution (PHT on HTPCs) but since your skin, I keep my main HTPCs with XBMC (OE) with centralized MySQL just because of the skin. Awesome job!
I used to prefer MQ5 BY FAR for XBMC and never, any skin came close in my personal preferences, until Eminence Smile Simple, beautiful, fast.

RE: Eminence - ScottyRads - 2014-08-09

Newest version keeps opening different video addons (mostly vevo) when I click on movies or tv shows. Not sure if it's just me or why it's happening.

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2014-08-09

(2014-08-08, 10:07)ars92 Wrote: Do you think at some point you will be supporting plexbmc officially? Or does it already support it? Love this skin on my windows build but unable to use it on my Fire TV which uses plexbmc to save space Sad
Possibly, but will probably be a while off. Never used it myself, so I don't really have an idea of what is involved. Will have to look at Amber and talk to peckino about what is involved.

(2014-08-08, 10:28)butchabay Wrote: Really nice work mate, keep it up!
Thanks Smile

(2014-08-08, 14:54)lonjemoco Wrote: This skin gets better and better, congratulations!

If I might comment on the ken burns effect, I think it would look even nicer if it were more subtle (maybe slower and/or less translation and zoom).
Thanks. I've reduced the amount of pan and zoom a little bit. Its a bit of a trade off between the animation being smooth and not inducing seasickness - as the amount is reduced it gets a little jerkier...

(2014-08-08, 16:47)joro_abv Wrote: This skin will be a hit, man ! Looks really nice ! Looking forward for the final thing.
Thanks

(2014-08-08, 23:53)Talguy Wrote: Just installed the latest version of the skin. Man its awesome. I really like the flat glass look of the hubs. Gives it a nice polished look. Jurialmunkey, I can confirm the bug I reported has been fixed. Thank you.
Not a problem. I'm surprised I hadn't noticed it until now.

(2014-08-09, 04:29)dkplayaclub Wrote: Keep tweaking. This skin is getting better all the time. For me, this is the first skin to compete with Aeon Nox.
Thanks Smile

(2014-08-09, 04:33)sfnetwork Wrote: This seems fixed with latest; THANKS
Yep definitely should be fixed.

(2014-08-09, 04:46)ScottyRads Wrote: Newest version keeps opening different video addons (mostly vevo) when I click on movies or tv shows. Not sure if it's just me or why it's happening.
Sounds really strange. Definitely not happening on my end. Have you tried a clean install of the skin and/or reinitialising it? (Skin Settings > Addons > Reinitialise skin, then return to the home screen - it sets the skin settings and menus etc. back to skin default settings, so try a clean install first then if that doesn't work reinit the skin).

RE: Eminence - hoopsdavis - 2014-08-09

Jurial, are you planning to add the next recording info like you did with Arctic?
Also are you planning to change the video info from the popup screen to the onscreen at the bottom?