• 51(current)
Release Eminence
How do we get notified of updates? Do we manually download it from github every few days?
(2014-08-06, 13:16)suku_patel_22 Wrote: How do we get notified of updates? Do we manually download it from github every few days?

You could make a cronjob (in case of linux based installation) which does a script like this every night at 3 am:

Code:
cd ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.eminence; git pull

Then every night at 3 am the skin has been updated.
REQUEST: Can you do the sky tv logo and a tv guide button. Is there anyway to add the next aired addon to tv shows hub?
i've made a link to some (a couple) metroicons i've created.
@stuCONNERS -- let me know if the sky logo is what you're looking for.

should be inline with the specs. -- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rvfd4wwdwj24f...metroicons
feel free to share, add to the theme.
---------------------------------

as i create more, i'll post them here.
thanks again for such an awesome skin, @jurialmunkey
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2014-08-06, 13:48)subcityzero Wrote:
(2014-08-06, 13:16)suku_patel_22 Wrote: How do we get notified of updates? Do we manually download it from github every few days?

You could make a cronjob (in case of linux based installation) which does a script like this every night at 3 am:

Code:
cd ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.eminence; git pull

Then every night at 3 am the skin has been updated.

Thanks for the tip. I am running the skin on a RaspberryPi. It doesn't have git. I ended up scripting it.

Code:
URL="https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.eminence/archive/master.zip"
WORK="/storage/backup"
SKIN="/storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.eminence/"

rm -f $WORK/temp.zip
rm -rf $WORK/skin.eminence-master

curl -L $URL > $WORK/temp.zip
unzip $WORK/temp.zip -d $WORK/
cp -prf $WORK/skin.eminence-master/* $SKIN
I can't seem to create home/QuickNav tiles based on XBMC Favorites. If I select a tile to customize and select Custom: Favourites, XBMC seems to do nothing at all. Is this a known issue or should I do something to fix this?
Jurial, is it possible to show the year the movie came out oppose to the date the movie was added when we choose "Show Title"?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Office
: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734

Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2014-08-06, 08:24)reap705 Wrote: Eminence is my favorite skin. The style, big fonts, colors, icons ... I love it.

One suggestion you could think about: the banner view for tv series has a background color for the active element. The banner view for episodes has none and only a left border. I would like to see a background color for this too.
Thanks Smile

Yeah I've been toying around with this idea for banner view and I keep flip flopping on what I like better.

(2014-08-07, 04:17)dkplayaclub Wrote: I can't seem to create home/QuickNav tiles based on XBMC Favorites. If I select a tile to customize and select Custom: Favourites, XBMC seems to do nothing at all. Is this a known issue or should I do something to fix this?
Do you have script.favourites installed?

(2014-08-07, 12:45)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, is it possible to show the year the movie came out oppose to the date the movie was added when we choose "Show Title"?
Change the "Sort by:" to "year" rather than "date added" in the side menu - the 2nd label changes depending on how the list is sorted.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank you. Installed script.favourites and everything works the way I want now.
Some videos require a captcha, but the default position is at the top of the screen which is immediately covered by the progress bar in Eminence. Is it possible to tell the skin to display them in a more central position so they are not covered by by the on screen keyboard or the progress bar?

Also, what are the view type codes for Eminence? It would be great to know for some of my addons that have auto view option.
Hi jurialmunkey, again loving this skin more and more everyday. One small bug I've noticed in the settings window. When I'm navigating down the left hand side column and get to the one item to the left of the PVR/Live TV option, if I press the right arrow on my keyboard to select the PVR option it jumps down to the Skins Setting option. Again a small bug that I haven't seen anyone else mention but it maybe due to me being one of a small handful of PVR users using this skin. Can't wait to see what else comes down the pipeline with this skin.
50 - List
51 - Poster
52 - Wall
53 - Wide
54 - Lovefilm
55 - Banner
56 - BigList
57 - Infolist
58 - BannerList

@Talguy I think the skin does that on purpose. Im sure if you go left it changes to another window.
Thanks for those codes. I also found out I can get them from the "includes.xml" file. This will make my life a lot easier. Smile
thanks to @moneymaker for sharing his PSD file for USTVVoD.
I just updated the logo for monochrome use -- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rvfd4wwdwj24f...stvvod.png

in case anyone else is interested.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
@locomot1f The sky one is slightly different

Its in the pack here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=148135
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35