Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 11:56)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 11:37)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Awesome job on the skin!!! I really appreciate all your efforts man!

Only issue I'm having is the global search doesn't actively search like the youtube demo you showed (Items being filtered as you type). Also my keyboard is a normal QWERTY style keyboard on screen not the Netflix style. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks again mate!
for the moment being, bingie search is only enabled in bingie layout from mainmenu (not video libraries) - although that will change ultimately...
it does actively search unless you're typing in the 'real keyboard' mode. 
so basically the keyboard non-qwerty layout (like netflix) is not really a keyboard, just a 'hack' i made to make it look and act like one. real/complete keyboard is available when setting is enabled in skin settings, with that setting on there will be a keyboard icon next to the search label that switches the keyboard. this is mainly to allow non-English typing and voice command (in shield, if you longpress enter - doesn't matter from where as long as the complete keyboard is activated). 

Ohh, I use the Vertical Titan on the home screen which must be why. I'll keep a lookout for the update, Thx again!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - restax - 2019-03-26

Hey! I've  been using Bingie since v0.3 and have been lurking this thread since then. I just did a fresh install of Kodi & Bingie to update to v1. I've always had 2 issues with Bingie that I'm unable to fix on my own.
1) The Home & Back buttons are visible in the video (movie/TV show) info screen. I've looked through the settings but never found a way to hide them.
2) I'm unable to use extra fanart. I'm using Artwork Beef to get 3 fanarts. Use extra fanart is turned on and fanart is set to cycle every 5 seconds in media library views. I also disabled the fanart option in the default tMDb scraper so that I only have fanart from AB. The disable extra fanart option is off in the sideblade options menu. I don't know why but the fanart always stays on the 1st fanart and never cycles to the rest.
I could never figure these out. So finally I've decided to make a post for it. So please help me out. Thank you.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - CK77 - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 23:36)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Another question lol, Is there any way to add a border around/ highlight focused items in Bingie views/ media library? It's hard for me to discern which episode/movie I'm selecting. Thanks again

In Skin Settings under General Skin Settings there is a section called Border Size for Thumbs/Tiles
That might be the setting you are looking for

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - FlashOne - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-26, 23:26)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 19:09)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 18:38)Comma Wrote: I have some trouble getting ratings other than IMDB to show in the skin I have my movies scraped by the Universal Movies Scraper add-on and can confirm its working for Rotten tomatoes, I also have entered a OMDB api key.
the first picture is from Aeon Nox Silvo skin.
No troubles here; using TMDB scraper for movies and seems they work fine.

They also works in tv shows (TVDB scraper) but here I got a different trouble: I can't set boxed info status (like renewed show, ended etc...) anymore; tried a quick downgrade to 0.3beta and everything works fine there. EDIT: "downgrading" to proper repository skin version resolved the issue.
@Cartman.dos Is there an easy way to import 523 view from oldest beta and use it on actual 1.0.0?  
How have you put the rounded corners? ... 
Settings>Interface>Skin>Theme>modern_rounded

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-27

@Cartman holy crap you have like 10 pages of this thread since releasing the new Titan skin in just a few short days. Just goes to show how much users were wanting a new and improved Titan... you sir are the man I'm sure it's a bit overwhelming going from a few followers to a legitimate kodi following. Hope you are up for the task of all the troubleshooting bug fixes and feature requests that you are going to receive in the following weeks. Take a deep breath and understand that this is the hardest part right now and know that we all appreciate all your efforts very much. Can't say Thank you enough brother.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-03-27

I updated the skin to the downloaded zip from here https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie but I still get a lower cased continue watching.

Also, my clearlogos don't show up when osd is paused.

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - ron1n - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-26, 12:32)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 23:18)ron1n Wrote: Great Update, I did a fresh install and scanned my library again (Not for the skin) and it works perfectly.  If you have a idea to make my widgets load quicker that would be a great help, some load very quickly some a little slower, I have 18 in total on my Shield, all my content is on the local network. How can I get rid of the banner underneath the categories widget? the image will say Action and so will the banner. When I click on TV shows on the widget it does not go into season mode straight away, is there a way to fix that? Lastly any addons you would recommend I have just installed Upnext, any others? Thanks again for this superb skin, best I've seen.

I read a couple years ago Marcel said to disable all views that you are not using to load widgets faster, I don't know if there have been changes to the code since then to negate that advice. Maybe Cartman can comment on the matter? 

Thanks for the advice, I did that and disabled unneeded being scraped by artwork beef. I still have a lot of local art scraped in the past. Anything else I could do to bring the speed up?

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-27, 00:45)ron1n Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 12:32)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 23:18)ron1n Wrote: Great Update, I did a fresh install and scanned my library again (Not for the skin) and it works perfectly.  If you have a idea to make my widgets load quicker that would be a great help, some load very quickly some a little slower, I have 18 in total on my Shield, all my content is on the local network. How can I get rid of the banner underneath the categories widget? the image will say Action and so will the banner. When I click on TV shows on the widget it does not go into season mode straight away, is there a way to fix that? Lastly any addons you would recommend I have just installed Upnext, any others? Thanks again for this superb skin, best I've seen.

I read a couple years ago Marcel said to disable all views that you are not using to load widgets faster, I don't know if there have been changes to the code since then to negate that advice. Maybe Cartman can comment on the matter? 

Thanks for the advice, I did that and disabled unneeded being scraped by artwork beef. I still have a lot of local art scraped in the past. Anything else I could do to bring the speed up?

Yeah delete all the artwork and scrape only the bare minimum. Clear logos and landscape thumbs.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-26, 23:49)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 23:36)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Another question lol, Is there any way to add a border around/ highlight focused items in Bingie views/ media library? It's hard for me to discern which episode/movie I'm selecting. Thanks again

In Skin Settings under General Skin Settings there is a section called Border Size for Thumbs/Tiles
That might be the setting you are looking for 

....lmao, thank you

I was changing ever last color in the skin trying to do this

Error bug. RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - francissimard01 - 2019-03-27

When i go in skin settings and switch off the Show all widget detach from main menu. After i click back to go to the main screen and it freezes black screen. I can here the sound but nothing moves. Can you tell me if this happens to others and can it be fixed ? It happened with the older version to last week.

I read the post about needing an omdb api key to have rotten tomatoes rating, got a key, but it came in 2 formats: (a short string of letters and numbers) & (a url followed by the same letters and numbers). Which needs to be entered into artwork beef or universal movie scraper to get rotten tomatoes ratings? I have TMDB rating but not RT or IMDB..

(2019-03-26, 23:40)restax Wrote: Hey! I've  been using Bingie since v0.3 and have been lurking this thread since then. I just did a fresh install of Kodi & Bingie to update to v1. I've always had 2 issues with Bingie that I'm unable to fix on my own.
1) The Home & Back buttons are visible in the video (movie/TV show) info screen. I've looked through the settings but never found a way to hide them.
2) I'm unable to use extra fanart. I'm using Artwork Beef to get 3 fanarts. Use extra fanart is turned on and fanart is set to cycle every 5 seconds in media library views. I also disabled the fanart option in the default tMDb scraper so that I only have fanart from AB. The disable extra fanart option is off in the sideblade options menu. I don't know why but the fanart always stays on the 1st fanart and never cycles to the rest.
I could never figure these out. So finally I've decided to make a post for it. So please help me out. Thank you.
1. Is probably because you have the "Enable mouse and touch support" option selected under general skin settings.

2. My extra fanart used to work but hasn't since using artwork beef, not sure if there is a correlation. Theres a setting in artwork beef that allows you to put the extra fanart into the kodi defined extra fanart location instead of with the movie file.. Not sure if that helps..

Try reading this: https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwork.beef/usage/settings/

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-27

I have another feature request it would be pretty awesome if you could add the options to mark as watched in Trakt and mark as unwatched in Trakt to the context menu for library items. as just marking watched may work for Trakt but it definitely doesn't remove items from Trakt when marking them unwatched it just changes Library progress so the next time Trakt does an update it shows all the items you marked as unwatched as watched again, It would be great to be able to make these changes from within the skin instead of logging onto a computer to do it. I know it can be done I seen it done in a banned addon.

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cookem - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-26, 23:22)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 15:38)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 01:25)cookem Wrote: Perfect...thanks...that worked.  

It appears I spoke too soon....the widget layouts now work as expected but when I actually go into the libraries and exit back to the homescreen it reverts to the bingie layout for the homescreen.

I also noticed on intial kodi startup the widgets do not load. I am using smart playlists for my widgets and use path substitution to pull them from a network share.  this was not an issue seen in the old version  
You have to add the widgets from "default widgets" and that's where you have to choose the "smart shortcuts" option and choose each widget. Do not do it directly from the "select widget" / "smart shortcuts" option or they will not load you at the start of BINGIE. 

that resolved the widget loading at startup issue....

when I go into anything from the menu and exit to the home screen layout reverts to bingie no matter what I have setup in the settings

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - LukeHansford - 2019-03-27

The aura mod skin handles widget refreshing amazing.

It refreshes the widget without any loading icon and only refreshes the widget that has changed.

For example.

I have an addon providing my next show episodes. As soon as I watch an episode it updates only the widget that I used to play the episode.

Must change to Netflix home Layout in settings.

I wonder if titan Bingie can use the same method the AuraMod skin is using here.

If you install Aura mod with some add-ons you will see how it performs.