• 64(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-03-26, 00:32)ron1n Wrote: Thanks mate, regarding the TV shows I meant in the widgets it takes me to the information page for the show I've clicked rather than the season/episodes.

Yeah, that's intended, you got 'more episodes' button from info to get to seasons from there or it will just show you the next/current episode to play...
you can change this behavior here:
(2019-03-26, 00:09)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 23:57)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 21:02)cartman.dos Wrote: OK, found it and i believe i fixed it, you can grab in git to test urself if u don't want to wait for an update. 
Ok I pulled and tested it out and it mostly worked but 1 thing missing is the following....

Configure shortcuts -> Edit menu shortcuts ->Widgets -> Layout for widgets  
OK, you just need this file replaced - https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...2f7390a4d9 
Tried replacing that file but that setting is still not showing up.
(2019-03-26, 00:41)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 00:09)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 23:57)cookem Wrote: Ok I pulled and tested it out and it mostly worked but 1 thing missing is the following....

Configure shortcuts -> Edit menu shortcuts ->Widgets -> Layout for widgets  
OK, you just need this file replaced - https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...2f7390a4d9  
probably forgot to mention that you need to change layout (doesn't matter which) and then again to your desired layout.
the thing is that changing of layout was supposed to reset a setting that block widget layout option from appearing...so it didn't reset before but will now...
I have disabled spotlight content (spotlight will just show widget info) in the settings.

The widgets load but you get a blank black right hand side with the fanart and Info missing because no widget item is selected by default.

With this disabled in the older skin version it would focus to the widget information for the first widget in the first menu item.

I'm talking about when you select one it will show the fanart on the right and the clear logo for example.

Currently it opens to the first menu item but does not display the info for the first widget unless you manually scroll onto it.

Thank you for all your hard work.
(2019-03-25, 21:02)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 20:25)MovieMan123 Wrote: I have the skin personalised again, except one thing I had in the 'old' titan in krypton but I don't know where to find it anymore. 
In which xml's can I find the color settings? Especially the one's for the 'tags on widgets'. (I know I can adjust them in the settings in the skin, but that is not what I'm looking for.)
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan....xml#L1830
Ai, thanks. I needed "TagOverlaysTextColor". Now it works all fine.
@cartman.dos I just noticed that, if manually updating to latest uploaded files on github, modern rounded in general skin theme options is missing. Is it a glicth or a forever choice?
--
(2019-03-26, 00:48)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 00:41)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 00:09)cartman.dos Wrote: OK, you just need this file replaced - https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...2f7390a4d9  
probably forgot to mention that you need to change layout (doesn't matter which) and then again to your desired layout.
the thing is that changing of layout was supposed to reset a setting that block widget layout option from appearing...so it didn't reset before but will now... 

Perfect...thanks...that worked.
(2019-03-26, 01:15)FlashOne Wrote: @cartman.dos I just noticed that, if manually updating to latest uploaded files on github, modern rounded in general skin theme options is missing. Is it a glicth or a forever choice?

it's just structure change, if you must pull from git just re-add the modern_rounded.xbt, and classic.xbt to ur media dir.
and also note that running with uncompiled media is slower in terms of performance.
(2019-03-26, 01:06)LukeHansford Wrote: I have disabled spotlight content (spotlight will just show widget info) in the settings.

The widgets load but you get a blank black right hand side with the fanart and Info missing because no widget item is selected by default.

With this disabled in the older skin version it would focus to the widget information for the first widget in the first menu item.

I'm talking about when you select one it will show the fanart on the right and the clear logo for example.

Currently it opens to the first menu item but does not display the info for the first widget unless you manually scroll onto it.

Also

Widgets are not loading in other menus unless you first enter the menu to force it to load.

I tested this by closing Kodi and leaving it for 10 minutes each time and not entering the other menu.

I have a TV shows and a movies menu.

The TV show menu loads fine but if I go into the movies menu it has the load first and has not loaded when Kodi was loaded.

I am using add-ons as my widgets sources.

Is is it possible to make it load the first menu widgets first then load the other menu widgets in the background?

I believe this happened in the previous Bingie skin.

I have show all widgets disabled in the settings.
about first issue, i think i know what the issue is and will try to fix.
about second issue regarding widget loading on different menu entries - kodi loads the containers (widgets in that case) only when the window is opened, it also save a window stack so it remembers your last window. other than i could only do a background preload for all widgets but i won't because that will make home load time jump through the roof
(2019-03-26, 01:37)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 01:15)FlashOne Wrote: @cartman.dos I just noticed that, if manually updating to latest uploaded files on github, modern rounded in general skin theme options is missing. Is it a glicth or a forever choice?

it's just structure change, if you must pull from git just re-add the modern_rounded.xbt, and classic.xbt to ur media dir.
and also note that running with uncompiled media is slower in terms of performance. 
To be honest, I hadn't noticed any slowing on my config but got it, made a media folder backup just in case. Thx!
If i install from scratch will i be able to restore settings from my back up?
(2019-03-26, 01:47)francissimard01 Wrote: If i install from scratch will i be able to restore settings from my back up?
nope. but it should be easier to config....
(2019-03-25, 22:55)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 22:25)XtreMaster Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 07:43)cartman.dos Wrote: you need to state where does that happen, this should not happen in home & hubs's widgets but may happen in library.      

its happen in library and in widgets addon, when i highlight a poster movie after 5 seconds start trailer then when its finished after another 5 secs starts again the same trailer and go on after i change the poster movie and it does the same thing. i prefer if it just play trailer once  

Yeah I should apply it to the library as well...as for addons...i'll have to see, i use a unique identifier to recognize last played item - database id, obviously that's lacking for addon's content, so will see what can be done to replace that.

(2019-03-25, 22:20)dkln Wrote: First of all, thanks for the awesome update!

Is there any way I can change the color of the small sideblade menu? I'd like to make it slightly more transparent, but I couldn't seem to find it in the custom color options or the XML files.

Also, for some reason I can't seem to find the default widgets from the skin? I checked all menus and even deleted all widgets, but they are still showing? I know you said they where supposed to be assigned in the 'home' section, but they are not in my case.
If you mean the black slim-menu on bingie that indicates your hub/home then it's currently hardcoded
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...e.xml#L506

you said you find them, but then after deleting all widget that they still showing... confused here...
If you wish to disable them, change layout to bingie, go to shortcuts.
in home there will be most of the widget, change content to 'none'.
there will one in each - tv shows, movies.
beside that there are seperate widget for hubs that are controlled withing the hub's screen when it is unlocked...
to restore all widgets/menu entries you can use the restore button in configure shortcuts tab, same for hubs...

Yes Works fine in library, the problem is in addons content

Thanks i really like this skin, kudos for you
Does the global search work with addons like Emby or GDrive, or local content only?
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26