Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2013-05-14

(2013-05-14, 15:21)thebearnecessit Wrote: OK thanks for posting. I will post a log.

Just to clarify though that these movies ARE in my xbmc library, so have full metadata. It's just that instead of a video file, they have a .strm file that gets the film from online sources.

Thats odd, it should work then, would have to see a full log to figure out whats going on.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - thebearnecessit - 2013-05-14

(2013-05-14, 15:21)thebearnecessit Wrote: OK thanks for posting. I will post a log.

Just to clarify though that these movies ARE in my xbmc library, so have full metadata. It's just that instead of a video file, they have a .strm file that gets the film from online sources.

Here's my log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=18945

the log should show me opening xbmc and streaming a movie called "the town". Its a movie that an xbmchub addon put into my library, so it should have full metadata. i streamed the movie and then skipped ten minute at a time till it finished.

it doesnt show on trakt website as watched, and xbmc didn't ask me to rate it.

i have a few movies in my library that are actual video files stored locally, and they seem to work fine with the trakt addon/website.

not sure what other info you may need so do let me know if there's anything.

appreciate you getting back to me.

Odp: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Marx1 - 2013-05-14

As I know you have to have tvdb id or other similar id in library. Without it trakt plugin will not work.
Maybe this plugin doesn't fill it?

(2013-05-14, 16:16)thebearnecessit Wrote:

Here's my log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=18945

the log should show me opening xbmc and streaming a movie called "the town". Its a movie that an xbmchub addon put into my library, so it should have full metadata. i streamed the movie and then skipped ten minute at a time till it finished.

it doesnt show on trakt website as watched, and xbmc didn't ask me to rate it.

i have a few movies in my library that are actual video files stored locally, and they seem to work fine with the trakt addon/website.

not sure what other info you may need so do let me know if there's anything.

appreciate you getting back to me.

From the onPlayBackStarted line in your log (line 680), its still an unknown item, so, not treating it as a library item, and has no data aside from the label. If you are playing it from the library itself, there should be an ID associated with it, so I do not know whats going on here.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - User 98938 - 2013-05-14

I'm having an issue where scrobbling has become very unreliable.

Up till last week I was using manromen's script with frodo RC 1. This worked perfectly, until I started noticing that scrobbling stopped working at random times.
I then installed Frodo 12.2 with the official trakt plugin. The problems still persist however. It's noticeable that the problems arise after 17h my time (GMT+1). During they day I hardly have any problems.

Here's a log for today: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=18999

I hope this helps.

Regards

(2013-05-14, 19:28)Katorone Wrote: I'm having an issue where scrobbling has become very unreliable.

Up till last week I was using manromen's script with frodo RC 1. This worked perfectly, until I started noticing that scrobbling stopped working at random times.
I then installed Frodo 12.2 with the official trakt plugin. The problems still persist however. It's noticeable that the problems arise after 17h my time (GMT+1). During they day I hardly have any problems.

Here's a log for today: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=18999

I hope this helps.

Regards

The error you're getting is a BadStatusLine exception, which is fixed in the git version of the plugin. So you'll either need to wait till the repo version gets updated, or switch to the git version.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - User 98938 - 2013-05-14

(2013-05-14, 19:36)nate1280 Wrote: The error you're getting is a BadStatusLine exception, which is fixed in the git version of the plugin. So you'll either need to wait till the repo version gets updated, or switch to the git version.

If I update to the git version manually, will it still switch over to any new repo version?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - RoRoo - 2013-05-14

(2013-05-14, 22:20)Katorone Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 19:36)nate1280 Wrote: The error you're getting is a BadStatusLine exception, which is fixed in the git version of the plugin. So you'll either need to wait till the repo version gets updated, or switch to the git version.

If I update to the git version manually, will it still switch over to any new repo version?

Was thinking the same thing, Git won't update automatically right?
How often will the repo version get updated?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Martijn - 2013-05-14

(2013-05-14, 22:26)RoRoo Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 22:20)Katorone Wrote:

Was thinking the same thing, Git won't update automatically right?
How often will the repo version get updated?

When it is stable enough. If the new version for repo has a higher version number than what you got from git it will updated. Otherwise it won't

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - jstnnyms - 2013-05-15

im having trouble setting up the addon. hopefully you can help me out.

to my settings so far:

- version 2.2.0
- username and password set (correctly)
- debug mode checked
-scrobble movies/tv shows checked
-sync after library update checked
-notifications checked
-simulate sync checked
- add movies / tv to tract collection checked
- update trakt movie /tv playcounts checked
- update xbmc movie /tv playcounts checked
-ratings are deactivated

tv shows and movies are scrobbled and added to the trakt library, also posting on facebook whats going on works (via the website settings).

Whats missing is the sync of tv shows and movies. i've started the addon via programs, some sort of sync dialog started but nothing further happened.

how can i get the syncing started and how is it supposed to work?

Should all my tv shows and movies be listed on the trakt.tv website, old watched stuff should be marked as such?

attached you will find a log. i've restarted the system, turned on debugging, manually started the app, started a tv show, and manually started the app again.

xbmc.log

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - N3MIS15 - 2013-05-15

@jstnnyms
Disable the simulate sync setting Smile
Simulate does everything but update the website, its used mostly for debugging/testing.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - jstnnyms - 2013-05-15

oh... okay. i thought it would give extra output for debugging.

- simulate sync UNCHECKED

--> fixed it, thanks a lot! Smile

Re: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - fernandovg - 2013-05-15

I would add a text/label explaining the simulate at settings

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - aptalca - 2013-05-15

(2013-05-13, 20:09)rectifyer Wrote:
(2013-05-13, 19:02)aptalca Wrote: A request to the trakt.tv admins

Could you look into the interaction between this service and the pseudotv addon?

Before, having both on would crash xbmc, and a lot of times, xbmc would crash while trying to exit

That seems to have been fixed. As long as scrobbling is turned off, they can coexist. However, when scrobbling is turned on, starting pseudotv crashes trakt.tv

Could you perhaps disable scrobbling while pseudotv is running or maybe work with the developer of pseudotv?

Thanks

Please post a debug log file that shows the crash and error you are getting.

Thanks for the reply.

I am out of town at the moment, but will upload one when I get back on Monday

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - elblue - 2013-05-16

Hello, i wanted to ask, what does it mean by "clean trakt episode collection"?
i'm want to know what it does? afraid if i click on it, it will reset my trakt library.

Huh