Kodi Community Forum
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Hardware (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio (/showthread.php?tid=221407)

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - Sam.Nazarko - 2022-04-21

(2022-04-05, 16:02)giang_asl_8 Wrote:
(2022-04-05, 13:03)noggin Wrote:
(2022-04-05, 09:45)giang_asl_8 Wrote: Hello everyone.
I have Vero 4k+, quite satisfied with its 3D playing ability.
But I have trouble with subtitle searching function. I installed the official subscene and opensubtitle for native kodi, but when searching for subtitle, subscene returns nothing, while opensubtitle only gives me English subtitle (I did change my preferred subtitle language to Vietnamese and Japanese in setting).
Any suggestion please?

When you manually search those two subtitle sites for subtitles in the language you want for the titles you have - do you get hits?  

I guess the question is whether the plugins aren't finding subtitles that are there hosted on the sites those plugins use, or whether those subtitle files simply aren't on the sites.
Yes, I tested with all popular titles on the website and a ton of my desired language results hit.
I also tested the same title on my PC and Firestick's kodi version and everything works as expected, so can't be wrong that it's a specific issue to the Vero's kodi version.

Sorry -- didn't see this until now.
I'd be surprised if it's an OSMC specific issue. Please open a support request and we'll get this solved:

https://osmc.tv/wiki/general/how-to-submit-a-useful-support-request/

Cheers

Sam

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - filmgeek47 - 2022-04-23

Loving the Zidoo so far. I noticed something looked off when I first setup the 3d playback. Checked in the settings and the depth setting was on 2, not zero. I assume that’s the setting for “default 3d depth?” Am I missing something there?

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - filmgeek47 - 2022-04-28

For people using Zidoo, anyone know how to enable wake on lan? My NAS sleeps when not in use, and the Zidoo box won’t wake it, so I have to manually power up my NAS when I want to watch a movie. When I installed ZDMC, enabling the wake on lan setting gives me a “MAC error”

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - Eleanor - 2022-04-30

@hdmkv - another thing you should add to the "must see" list in the first post is the Aardman film "The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!" (released in the United States as "The Pirates! Band of Misfits"). It's not only tremendous fun, but was filmed natively in 3D, and benefits considerably from being viewed that way.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - reeloftime - 2022-09-05

Hi all can anyone confirm if the agoos am6/b plus or any amlohic s922 chip can fully play 3d MVC/ISO please, thanks.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - reeloftime - 2022-09-11

(2022-09-05, 13:30)reeloftime Wrote: Hi all can anyone confirm if the agoos am6/b plus or any amlohic s922 chip can fully play 3d MVC/ISO please, thanks.
Ditto.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - Mount81 - 2022-09-11

(2022-09-05, 13:30)reeloftime Wrote: Hi all can anyone confirm if the agoos am6/b plus or any amlohic s922 chip can fully play 3d MVC/ISO please, thanks.
The chip (SOC) could on hardware level, but there are no Amlogic Boxes in the market that can. And the AM6B Plus isn't a exception.
Somehow they fail or didn't even try to develop the software for this function.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - reeloftime - 2022-09-11

(2022-09-11, 05:26)Mount81 Wrote:
The chip (SOC) could on hardware level, but there are no Amlogic Boxes in the market that can. And the AM6B Plus isn't a exception.
Thanks, that's what i thoughtsome idiot on makemkv forum said it did when he had it and I bought it on aliexpress  but cancelled it and now disputing over postage costs.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - ArArdin - 2022-09-19

Quite surprised to read about the mvc playback not being possible on Ugoos AM6 Plus. I know I've had it working and am absolutely sure that it has not been SBS or TAB. I have been at 3D from early days and never use half SBS/TAB for regular playback. Although I do sometimes convert a 3DBD to HEVC Full SBS/TAB. This however is for testing purposes for other players.

Because of Ugoos Dolby Vision playback issues I have been experimenting with installing coreelec, several kodi versions on android, dualboot firmware and several player apps. Chances are that I unknowingly irreversely buggered up mvc playback because of this experimenting. I simply don't remember under what circumstances mvc 3D was working. Focus was on Dolby Vision. I never cared about 3D too much as I have several mvc compatible players.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - ArArdin - 2022-09-19

(2022-09-11, 13:49)reeloftime Wrote:
(2022-09-11, 05:26)Mount81 Wrote:
Thanks, that's what i thoughtsome idiot on makemkv forum said it did when he had it and I bought it on aliexpress  but cancelled it and now disputing over postage costs.

For the second time, please don't call me an idiot. Sorry to see once again you're displaying a restrained level of social behaviour.

I was not aware that you're disputing over postage coasts. You'll remember me explicity stating a final reply at MakeMKV because you addressed me indecently in your PM. Your last one went into the bin unread. Sadly, all next ones will too, wherever they may come from. You have taken this farther than the initial thread at MakeMKV and positioned yourself even more in my dislikings.

I have suggested you should take a look into flashing your own Minix U22-XJ. I even negatively adviced on buying a Ugoos. Probablyly you already did earlier and I said to be sorry your refund was on hold.
Maybe you want to get over it? Live's too short. Surely you understand we're beyond any personal contact.

If you bring things out, please tell the whole story. For which you may quote my PM's. Should you do so, be a sports and quote yours too, including the exact times of what communication has taken place and at what moment you purchased the machine.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - PhenixS1970 - 2022-10-21

Hi All,

I dug up my gen 5 Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYK (hdmi 1.4a) and installed LibreELEC as I'm looking for a Kodi solution for 3D ISO and 3D MVC.
I didn't make any changes to the Bios.
It's connected to an Anthem AVM 60 -> JVC N5 PJ.

So far no luck, 3D signal is not recognized by Kodi. I set 3D to "same as movie" in system and video settings.

Anything I'm overlooking?

Thanks in advance for any help.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - Krobar - 2022-10-21

You need Windows for 3D support with Intel. The build you need is here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365120

The build is quite stable for V19 and works well. The developer seems to be prepping a V20 release as well.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - PhenixS1970 - 2022-10-21

(2022-10-21, 14:44)Krobar Wrote: You need Windows for 3D support with Intel. The build you need is here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365120

The build is quite stable for V19 and works well. The developer seems to be prepping a V20 release as well.
Thank you so much for the info, Krobar Smile.

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - robl45 - 2022-11-06

It’s been a bit since I last asked. My understanding is the setup should work if it is Intel and doesn’t do usb c video out. Is that correct? I know I had a 10th Gen i7 laptop that didn’t have usb c out that worked for 3d. Further does windows 11 work?

RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - Jönke - 2022-11-08

Raspberry pi 3 plays ( played) 3d.Iso a couple of years back . Dont know the current state.