Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - rikawa - 2020-08-07

(2020-08-07, 21:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 20:00)rikawa Wrote: Does Bingie support Movie Sets? I'm asking it because I can't get it to work (even enabling "Show Movie sets").

With the default Kodi skin, it works flawless.

Or am I doing something wrong?

I really loved this skin.

The default access is via the submenu.  From the main menu sideblade, scroll to Movies, then right press to open the submenu, then scroll down to Sets.

You can always create a boxset widget on the homescreen too.

Sorry, but forgot to say that I'm using on a nvidia shield, Android TV. I can only use the shied controller, without a right button to click.

What would be the default way to access the movie sets in this case?

Thank you!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2020-08-07

(2020-08-07, 15:54)shkop Wrote: I would just like to reduce the width of the text in the bingie video dialogue

There is also the possibility to change it that way. Here is an example of Titan Bingie.

Code:

<!-- Sublabel -->
                    <control type="label" id="823">
                        <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(823))</visible>
                        <top>20</top>
                        <height>35</height>
                        <width>700</width>
                        <wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>

<font>Reg28</font>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]</textcolor>
                        <label>[X]$VAR[BingieDialogInfoSublabel][/X]</label>
                    </control>

<!-- plot -->
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window.Property(AdditionalInfo))">Conditional</animation>
                        <top>15</top>
                        <width>625</width>
                        <height min="110" max="170">auto</height>
                        <textcolor>$VAR[BingieInfoDialogPlotTextColor]</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextShadowColor)]</shadowcolor>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <font>Reg28</font>
                        <label>$VAR[BingieInfoDialogPlot]</label>
                    </control>

Replace X in $ VAR [BingieDialogInfoSublabel] with B. because the forum software does not ignore this string in the "syntax" either.

This is how it looks then

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - HugoL - 2020-08-08

(2020-08-07, 23:13)rikawa Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 21:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 20:00)rikawa Wrote: Does Bingie support Movie Sets? I'm asking it because I can't get it to work (even enabling "Show Movie sets").

With the default Kodi skin, it works flawless.

Or am I doing something wrong?

I really loved this skin.

The default access is via the submenu.  From the main menu sideblade, scroll to Movies, then right press to open the submenu, then scroll down to Sets.

Sorry, but forgot to say that I'm using on a nvidia shield, Android TV. I can only use the shied controller, without a right button to click.

Thank you!

I meant that you just have to press Right, not right click a mouse :-)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shkop - 2020-08-08

thanks for your help, another problem, how to change that?
thank you

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - HugoL - 2020-08-08

(2020-08-08, 11:50)shkop Wrote: thanks for your help, another problem, how to change that?
thank you

Includesdialoguevideoinfo.xml

Line 2158  <posy>350</posy>

change to:

<posy>380</posy> (or any value higher to lower the textbox further)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-08-08

when we are in search section and went through suggested playlist let say Blockbuster Movies ( See pic ) , it could only show 100 movies results what if i want to extend limit of results ?  this bother me alot , remember i have set my widget limits to 1500 but this does not apply on search section result lists .

https://i.postimg.cc/Nf13mg9T/image.png

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - soundsofmath - 2020-08-09

So i been trying for days to get the My List option to show and cant figure it out any suggestions i tried diffrent combos in the Media library views/Video information as theres an option to Select wich buttons to show in videoinfo and My List is checked but doesnt show up i have openinfo and openmeta installed and configured with basics/defaul any help/suggestions welcome and appreciated

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - HugoL - 2020-08-10

(2020-08-09, 02:27)soundsofmath Wrote: So i been trying for days to get the My List option to show and cant figure it out any suggestions i tried diffrent combos in the Media library views/Video information as theres an option to Select with buttons to show in videoinfo and My List is checked but doesnt show up i have openinfo and openmeta installed and configured with basics/defaul any help/suggestions welcome and appreciated

Openmeta/Openinfo doesn't have anything to do with the bingie video info window with the My List option. You’re talking about this "Add to My List" button right?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - jaus - 2020-08-11

Hi im kind of a beginner when it comes to kodi but i managed to test out a few skins so far and it was fine but with bingie i have some problems if i use addons for streaming rather than using library for content on my hard drive.

1. Ive build my TV Shows menu and it seems everything is fine

but when i click to play it, i get this screen and cant proceed

2. My media is displayed in the home tab but nothing is displayed in the actual tabs that i set the widgets in (TV Shows / Moves). How can i change that? Idealy i would like to have 3-4 tabs tabs to select from that only show the content for the selected tab.

Thanks for your help.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-08-11

(2020-08-11, 11:15)jaus Wrote: Hi im kind of a beginner when it comes to kodi but i managed to test out a few skins so far and it was fine but with bingie i have some problems if i use addons for streaming rather than using library for content on my hard drive.

2. My media is displayed in the home tab but nothing is displayed in the actual tabs that i set the widgets in (TV Shows / Moves). How can i change that? Idealy i would like to have 3-4 tabs tabs to select from that only show the content for the selected tab.

Thanks for your help.
Try out the mod of this skin see if you have the same problem

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355993

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - rikawa - 2020-08-12

(2020-08-08, 04:58)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 23:13)rikawa Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 21:24)HugoL Wrote: The default access is via the submenu.  From the main menu sideblade, scroll to Movies, then right press to open the submenu, then scroll down to Sets.

Thank you!

I meant that you just have to press Right, not right click a mouse :-)
Thank you very much!!!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - soundsofmath - 2020-08-13

(2020-08-10, 18:43)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-09, 02:27)soundsofmath Wrote: So i been trying for days to get the My List option to show and cant figure it out any suggestions i tried diffrent combos in the Media library views/Video information as theres an option to Select with buttons to show in videoinfo and My List is checked but doesnt show up i have openinfo and openmeta installed and configured with basics/defaul any help/suggestions welcome and appreciated

Openmeta/Openinfo doesn't have anything to do with the bingie video info window with the My List option. You’re talking about this "Add to My List" button right?

ok @HugoL so this is what i figured out so the add to my list omly works with the skins default playlist and skin wifget helper but doesnt work with third party addons unless the addon has the same option and//or the same directory as the skins default directories wich i couldnt find but will keep trying then i change the addon to that add to my list directory anyway so now if you have openinfo it is what it is openinfo it opens info page and there you have an option to add to library not list and that library is located in special addons ect till you get to movies and tv shows separately so i created 2 sub menu one for the movies one for tv shows for anything i save to my library and my library option is for any rows im using like mixed content from the skins skin helper service widget  wich has movies tv shows episodes mixed media and favorites under mixed media you have the in progress stuff recent stuff unwatched stuff similar and playlist where you can pick mixed content for one row like movies and tv shows but yeah thats the deal i will figure out that directory soon thanks for the reply

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - soundsofmath - 2020-08-13

(2020-08-11, 11:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 11:15)jaus Wrote: Hi im kind of a beginner when it comes to kodi but i managed to test out a few skins so far and it was fine but with bingie i have some problems if i use addons for streaming rather than using library for content on my hard drive.

Thanks for your help.
Try out the mod of this skin see if you have the same problem

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355993

go to skin settings/homesreen layout/widgets/show all widgets (detach from main menu focus play around with that

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - caudibur - 2020-08-16

Hello, i've got a hell of a bug with this (fantastic anyway) skin.
When browsing within the add-ons configuration, i don't have the possibility to go to the parent directories, anymore (there is no ".." anymore at the top of the list)

And little question : is it possible to delete the content rating (e.g. "rated U")  in the bingie information view ? (it's ok to delete the personnel notation...) ?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-08-16

(2020-08-16, 01:29)caudibur Wrote: Hello, i've got a hell of a bug with this (fantastic anyway) skin.
When browsing within the add-ons configuration, i don't have the possibility to go to the parent directories, anymore (there is no ".." anymore at the top of the list)

And little question : is it possible to delete the content rating (e.g. "rated U")  in the bingie information view ? (it's ok to delete the personnel notation...) ?

You need to go into Kodi settings and select Media Settings. Click General then show parent folder.ImageImage

Download the mod you will not have the u rating