Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - caudibur - 2020-08-16

(2020-08-16, 04:28)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-16, 01:29)caudibur Wrote: Hello, i've got a hell of a bug with this (fantastic anyway) skin.
When browsing within the add-ons configuration, i don't have the possibility to go to the parent directories, anymore (there is no ".." anymore at the top of the list)

And little question : is it possible to delete the content rating (e.g. "rated U")  in the bingie information view ? (it's ok to delete the personnel notation...) ?

You need to go into Kodi settings and select Media Settings. Click General then show parent folder.ImageImage

Download the mod you will not have the u rating

Thank you so much. I'll try this soon and the mod also.

sorry if it has been asked many times but to bnefit fully from bengie i'll have to scrap again all my files. Is it possible to do it without losing all the "wagched" tags ? Thanks again

Hello :
"Download the mod you will not have the u rating" => Didn't find much how to do it in the Bingie MOD, sorry....  Confused

(2020-08-16, 12:37)caudibur Wrote: Hello :
"Download the mod you will not have the u rating" => Didn't find much how to do it in the Bingie MOD, sorry....  Confused

Hello, i've bug another "bug", please help : in every view that is not in "bingie" mode the back fanart image is not available (black screen). How is it possible ? Please help ;-)

Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - spinecho - 2020-08-16

Sorry...ignore...wrong thread [emoji85][emoji85]

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - RKCRLR - 2020-08-19

I'm running Bingie 1.0.3 on Kodi 18.8 and a problem has crept in.  When I'm viewing an OTA recording (Tvheadend) or any video and I bring up a menu window the recording stops playing.  If I switch to Estuary the recording keeps playing when I bring up the menus.  

Any suggestions?  

Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - soundsofmath - 2020-08-19

(2020-08-11, 11:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 11:15)jaus Wrote: Hi im kind of a beginner when it comes to kodi but i managed to test out a few skins so far and it was fine but with bingie i have some problems if i use addons for streaming rather than using library for content on my hard drive.

1. Ive build my TV Shows menu and it seems everything is fine

but when i click to play it, i get this screen and cant proceed

2. My media is displayed in the home tab but nothing is displayed in the actual tabs that i set the widgets in (TV Shows / Moves). How can i change that? Idealy i would like to have 3-4 tabs tabs to select from that only show the content for the selected tab.

Thanks for your help.
Try out the mod of this skin see if you have the same problem

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355993

go to skin settings/homesreen layout/widgets/show all widgets (detach from main menu focus play around with that

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-08-20

(2020-08-19, 19:39)RKCRLR Wrote: I'm running Bingie 1.0.3 on Kodi 18.8 and a problem has crept in.  When I'm viewing an OTA recording (Tvheadend) or any video and I bring up a menu window the recording stops playing.  If I switch to Estuary the recording keeps playing when I bring up the menus.  

Any suggestions?  

Thanks
OSD skin settings there is a toggle to alow play back.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - crampedmisfit1990 - 2020-08-20

Hi, I apologize if this has been answered before but there are over 200 pages to read through...

I wanted to know if it's possible to turn off the rating logo that pops up when you start a movie? I find that annoying. Otherwise this is one of my favorite skins for Kodi. Thanx.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - caudibur - 2020-08-20

Hello master of skin AchillesPunks, would you have enough time to answer me on this matter : in every view that is not in "bingie" mode the fanart image is not available (black screen). How is it possible ? Please help if you have time ;-)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - RKCRLR - 2020-08-20

(2020-08-20, 05:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 19:39)RKCRLR Wrote: I'm running Bingie 1.0.3 on Kodi 18.8 and a problem has crept in.  When I'm viewing an OTA recording (Tvheadend) or any video and I bring up a menu window the recording stops playing.  If I switch to Estuary the recording keeps playing when I bring up the menus.  

Any suggestions?  

Thanks
Odd skin settings there is a toggle to alow play back.
Thanks, that was it.

(2020-08-20, 11:52)caudibur Wrote: Hello master of skin AchillesPunks, would you have enough time to answer me on this matter : in every view that is not in "bingie" mode the fanart image is not available (black screen). How is it possible ? Please help if you have time ;-)
I would need to know what view you are talking about, and I can add fanart to that view. I have already added it to a few. Post what views in this forum thread
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355993

ImageImage

(2020-08-20, 11:48)crampedmisfit1990 Wrote: Hi, I apologize if this has been answered before but there are over 200 pages to read through...

I wanted to know if it's possible to turn off the rating logo that pops up when you start a movie? I find that annoying. Otherwise this is one of my favorite skins for Kodi. Thanx.
No that would need to be removed from the XML. I think it's in includesvideoosd.xml.

(2020-08-16, 01:29)caudibur Wrote: Hello, i've got a hell of a bug with this (fantastic anyway) skin.
When browsing within the add-ons configuration, i don't have the possibility to go to the parent directories, anymore (there is no ".." anymore at the top of the list)

And little question : is it possible to delete the content rating (e.g. "rated U")  in the bingie information view ? (it's ok to delete the personnel notation...) ?

Can you show me a screenshot of the content rating (e.g. "rated U") your talking about?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Baxter300 - 2020-08-21

Wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue, and if there is a workaround/something I’m missing in the settings.
I have a number of widgets on my home screen, sometimes those that are set to random seem to refresh themselves automatically (even with this switched off in the individual widget setting). This causes the widget to go off screen to the left, effectively keeping the item that was focused in position 1. Is there anyway to disable this background refreshing globally? Ideally I would just just the content to be set once at start up

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - crampedmisfit1990 - 2020-08-21

(2020-08-20, 22:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-20, 11:48)crampedmisfit1990 Wrote: Hi, I apologize if this has been answered before but there are over 200 pages to read through...

No that would need to be removed from the XML. I think it's in includesvideoosd.xml.

Thanx. I did some digging off and on today and I just now figured out how to completely remove ONLY the rating pop up when a movie/show is started. Perfect skin otherwise. Seems the rating logo and the red bar animation beside it are 2 seperate items to fix.
If anyone has interest in knowing the 2 changes you must make to the 2 XML files to remove this, just ask.