Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-04-03

(2023-04-03, 13:11)Lessram Wrote: Is there a way to add a button to the music player, which sets the display/TV off, while continueing the audio passthrough to my AV/aplifier?

It's possible to add a black image overlay and switch the visibility with a button in music OSD.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-04-03

How?
I assume through settings in the (music) OSD? Visualisation? Would that add an extra button?
And would that work without loosing the FanArt background options, when display is on again (Can I enable/disable this)?

(Thank you for your always quick replies)

Please remember that the screen will not be turned off, but only a black image will be displayed. This will not save any energy.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-04-03

After then NEXT button I get the "STAR" button, so I am missing this specific DIM button.....
Howe to add it?

It's not public yet. Wait until next update...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - dapharsyde - 2023-04-04

(2023-04-03, 11:19)_BJ1 Wrote: This is the "premiered" or "new" status flag generated by your TV/EPG provider. Normally this should not overlap, so it's a bug. Will be fixed at next update.

Thanks for the quick reply and fix.  I grabbed the new xml files from source and confirmed they fix the issue.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - startv - 2023-04-04

Hi all
How can I change flags to colors ,I find nowhere to setting, thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2023-04-04

(2023-04-04, 03:12)startv Wrote: Hi all
How can I change flags to colors ,I find nowhere to setting, thanks

Settings - Interface - Skin - Theme - Color

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - startv - 2023-04-04

OK, Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-04-05

### 4.1.1+nexus.9 ###

• fix display of PVR status icon (Record, Timer, Scheduler, Premiered, ...) on EPG grid
  • fix addon activation of lrclyrics in Music OSD settings
  • add a "Black Screen" button to music OSD: show a black screen while playing music
  • fix live TV video OSD flickering on channel/window changes on some devices
  • smaller improvements in PVR section

Note that the Kodinerds forum server is busy/unreachable due a maintenance service today. The Nerdsrepo server is independent from that so you can update the usual way.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - TheJezstarr - 2023-04-05

(2023-04-01, 18:02)psbguy Wrote: The latest updated causes Kodi to crash every time I try to go to a movie or tv show, I think it has something to do with Embuary Helper errors, and I can't find the previous release in github

The Embuary Helper errors are linked to changes in the Python PIL. I reported them to the EH author, but it seems the addon is abandoned.

It there a chance that the skin can use another addon for the same functionality?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-04-05

Wow..... THANK YOU for the DIM button in the Music OSD!!!!
To me it was not to save energy, but a 55inch TV displaying images distracts when people are visiting us, and I just want to have some background music.
You are really working hard and fast on this skin....

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-04-06

(2023-04-05, 22:02)TheJezstarr Wrote: The Embuary Helper errors are linked to changes in the Python PIL. I reported them to the EH author, but it seems the addon is abandoned.

Du you have a link? I can make a PR directly to the Kodi Repo. I am surprised that the author does not react, after all he is Team Kodi member.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - sdugoten - 2023-04-06

I wonder how do you change the background image of the main menu?  I can change the background for different category like Video or movie, but just can't change the background for Main menu.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-04-06

It's Palmweek now. Just go to Skin Settings, Extras and disable "Special Themes".