widget movement
is there a way to change the behavior of the way widgets move . I would like to make the widgets a fixed list, where the widgets would move around and into the focused position on both axis ..... this has stumped me for the last 8 months, any help and i would be eternally great full.

thanks in advanced
(2017-11-14, 04:33)Gtmnyc Wrote: is there a way to change the behavior of the way widgets move . I would like to make the widgets a fixed list, where the widgets would move around and into the focused position on both axis ..... this has stumped me for the last 8 months, any help and i would be eternally great full.

thanks in advanced
Yes this is an option in the skin settings of Titan BETA for Kodi 18. tick forced focus within the widgets settings. There is also a setting for enabling circular navigation or something similar
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
widget movement0