Play SEGA games using keyboard
Hello, I can play DOS games using keyboard.
can I Play SEGA games using keyboard?
(2019-07-26, 23:41)amirrammari Wrote: Hello, I can play DOS games using keyboard.
can I Play SEGA games using keyboard?

keyboards can only provide keyboard input (so dosbox will work), but keyboards can't emulate game controllers.

this used to work, but I removed controller emulation to simplify the patch when merging it. now, bringing back controller emulation by a keyboard is in the roadmap.
RetroPlayer releases: https://github.com/garbear/xbmc/releases

Donations: eigendude.eth
Why do you want it -_-
Yes, you can! If you have a SEGA Genesis, you can play your games using a keyboard. You'll need a USB-to-PS/2 connector and a USB keyboard. Connect the PS/2 connector to your SEGA Genesis, then connect the keyboard to the PS/2 connector. You can use any USB keyboard that's compatible with Windows 7 or higher.  which game is best to play using keyboard passionapk is the best way to find it.

In order for this setup to work, all you need is:

A SEGA Genesis with an AV cable (or RGB cable) A PS/2-to-USB adapter A PS/2-compatible computer keyboard
@mdoddidbtw how is your comment relevant to Kodi? Your previous attempt to post was binned because you tried to include a link to download games.

Be aware we are watching your activity here. Make sure you understand the Forum Rules you agreed to when you signed up.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play SEGA games using keyboard0