• 143(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-06-22, 22:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 22:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 21:01)marcelveldt Wrote: It was in fact another issue but the same cause. Now fixed on Git so please test if it's working.

You need to set the window property SkinHelper.WidgetContainer with the ID of your widget container.
So, if you're displaying the widget in a container with ID 510, please set a the window property to that ID.
Remember to clear the property again if the widget isn't displayed any more.

Yes it's working ! Thanks !

It's ok for widget.

But How I can use Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.DiscArt) on Music visualisation ? Possible ?

See the readme, there are special properties for the player available.

Oh yes I didn't see that. thanks.

Another question, I use plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recentmovies&limit=25&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-movies)], it's working but is it normal I need to restart Kodi for hidding watched items when I enable setting in Skin Helper setting ? Take effect only after restart.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@marcelveldt:

I am running jarvis 16.1, on windows, with aeon nox silvio, two profiles and your script.
Since a few days i am facing the issue in "Eltern" profile:
  • Kodi stucks at shutdown (sent with yatse) and also on ALT+F4
  • In Taskmanager kodi.exe runs at 0% cpu load

On the other (Julian) profile shutdown on kodi works.

I have now temporarily removed skin helper service and now it works also on the second profile.
The profiles are basically the same (emby for kodi for the library data).

Here is the Debug Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4JpRMZ...sp=sharing
Would be nice if you could help me out Big Grin

thx
pOpY
(2016-06-18, 17:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-05, 06:02)scott967 Wrote: I don't seem to get SkinHelper.ListItemLanguages property set for musicvideos
I don't seem to get SkinHelper.ListItemLanguages or ListItemSubtitles properties set in videoplaylist, only videos.

1) Just fixed on Git, the properties should now also work for music videos. Please test latest Git version.

That works thanks

(2016-06-18, 17:06)marcelveldt Wrote: 2) The properties should also work for playlist content, as long as the content is in the library.

Not working. I didn't look at your code closely, but it seems like you are using container.content as test. My experience (hacking the script.videolanguage script my skin currently uses as it doesn't seem to be actively maintained) in videoplaylist is that container.content isn't set and you have to look at listitem.dbtype only.

scott s.
(2016-06-23, 00:02)Guilouz Wrote: Another question, I use plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recentmovies&limit=25&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-movies)], it's working but is it normal I need to restart Kodi for hidding watched items when I enable setting in Skin Helper setting ? Take effect only after restart.

Yes, that is normal. Can't be fixed really.
(2016-06-28, 01:08)scott967 Wrote: Not working. I didn't look at your code closely, but it seems like you are using container.content as test. My experience (hacking the script.videolanguage script my skin currently uses as it doesn't seem to be actively maintained) in videoplaylist is that container.content isn't set and you have to look at listitem.dbtype only.

It uses container.content primary and falls back to listitem.dbtype as fallback.
What playlist are we talking about here ? A mixed playlist or something ?
Hi Marcelveldt!

I've got a couple of questions regarding the color themes functionality, I'm currently implementing some additional features from your script in the Kodi 17 Krypton version of Mimic.

Does script.skin.helper.service need to be updated for Krypton, or is my DialogSelect.xml missing something? In the screenshot below, the OK button is missing its label and the Cancel button doesn't do anything. From what I understand the button labels are now handled by Kodi.

Also, I see in Titan the first 2 items in the list show a default icon next to them. In Mimic, this is blank. What default icon is the script expecting for those items?

Thanks, appreciate your work on this script!

sorry, its okay now - was a skin problem Smile

schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
When I press info on my widget, DialogVideoInfo.xml is call but Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration) doesn't work.

Only working when I go in my library and press info on my item.

Any idea ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Sorry guys, been busy lately, I'll reply to you all within a few days.
[/quote]

1) I've just added an additional property for that: SkinHelper.IMDB.Rating.Percent

Fix is now on Git
[/quote]

But the problem is 8.6 shows as 80, 7.1 shows as 70. So if ".Pecent" is added to the end of SkinHelper.IMDB.Rating it just displays rating in terms of 10s.
(2016-06-29, 08:23)braz Wrote: Does script.skin.helper.service need to be updated for Krypton, or is my DialogSelect.xml missing something? In the screenshot below, the OK button is missing its label and the Cancel button doesn't do anything. From what I understand the button labels are now handled by Kodi.

The buttons should now be fixed on Git. It indeed needed some work for Krypton support.

(2016-06-29, 08:23)braz Wrote: Also, I see in Titan the first 2 items in the list show a default icon next to them. In Mimic, this is blank. What default icon is the script expecting for those items?

Hmm, the icon was set to blank (none), Titan has some sort of fallback image there I guess.
Well, I've adjusted it and it will now use "DefaultAddonSkin.png" as icon for those 2 entries.
Fixed on Git.
(2016-07-11, 21:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 08:23)braz Wrote: Does script.skin.helper.service need to be updated for Krypton, or is my DialogSelect.xml missing something? In the screenshot below, the OK button is missing its label and the Cancel button doesn't do anything. From what I understand the button labels are now handled by Kodi.

The buttons should now be fixed on Git. It indeed needed some work for Krypton support.

(2016-06-29, 08:23)braz Wrote: Also, I see in Titan the first 2 items in the list show a default icon next to them. In Mimic, this is blank. What default icon is the script expecting for those items?

Hmm, the icon was set to blank (none), Titan has some sort of fallback image there I guess.
Well, I've adjusted it and it will now use "DefaultAddonSkin.png" as icon for those 2 entries.
Fixed on Git.
Thanks! Will test tonight.

Update: Finally got around to testing...works great, thanks!
(2016-07-03, 00:47)Guilouz Wrote: When I press info on my widget, DialogVideoInfo.xml is call but Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration) doesn't work.

It needed some work for Krypton, this should now be fixed on Git.
(2016-07-11, 22:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-03, 00:47)Guilouz Wrote: When I press info on my widget, DialogVideoInfo.xml is call but Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration) doesn't work.

It needed some work for Krypton, this should now be fixed on Git.

It's working. Thanks !
 Estuary MOD V2 
I'm have an issue with any skin using the skin helper service and the power menu in Krypton. I have 2 profiles so I've enabled the login screen, but if I try to log out of either profile Kodi freezes (but is still running fine via SSH).

If i delete the skin helper add-on then the issue is resolved. The kodi log in debug mode reveals nothing.

Other power menu items seem to be borked too, ('exit' being one of them)
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18