• 106(current)
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)
(2016-03-02, 18:14)ChristianTroy Wrote: It depends on Amlogic.
Ok, thanks ... not really your call then Undecided
LG 77G1 • Onkyo TX-RZ70 • Q Acoustics F:2050i C:2000Ci R:2020i A:QI65C • 2x BK Elec XXLS400-DF
Vero V (OSMC) • Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019) • Sony UBP-X800M2 • Sony PlayStation 5
When upgrading to a major release the SOC manufacturer intervention is always needed because there are part of the code that is not open source and comes precompiled, these precompile libraries always breaks when there's a major update and only the SOC manufacturer can update them
@sdsnyr94
try again after flashing this kernel
(2016-03-02, 19:16)ChristianTroy Wrote: @sdsnyr94
try again after flashing this kernel

Thanks... I'll try tonight when I get home. If you still want examples, I tried a few Walking Dead episodes and I know season 3 Episode 6 was one of them.
I was able to get one a couple of times but with this kernel it never happened so far (I also left Netflix running a couple of hours and was still going good each time I was giving it a look)
Hi,

I have a question about CEC?

Is it possible to adjust "sensitivity"? It was working better for me before LG compatibility rollback or maybe bugfix. Now if I do quick presses it doesn't register every press. It's quite annoying if you want to skip forward. All I get is 10s skip. OK, here and there up to 3min but that's only if the stars are properly aligned.
Which OS flavour and version are we talking about skodilak ?

(2016-03-02, 20:51)ChristianTroy Wrote: I was able to get one a couple of times but with this kernel it never happened so far (I also left Netflix running a couple of hours and was still going good each time I was giving it a look)

Flashed and did a quick check , and everything seems to work... but this was a very quick sample size. I'll give it a better test this evening.
(2016-03-03, 09:11)wrxtasy Wrote: Which OS flavour and version are we talking about skodilak ?

We are talking about OE 7 (master from github).
I'm fairly sure Wetek Core is the box for me.

Does anyone use it with HDHomerun Prime?

I would be using Wetek with Android OS. I need Netflix, Moonlight (to stream games from desktop PC), Kodi, and either HDHomerun's own View app or the addon for Kodi so I can watch live tv. Is all this possible with Core?

And also, is there any way to remote control the Core over TCP/IP or IR, so I can use Irule to control it like I do every other device in the house?
(2016-03-02, 20:51)ChristianTroy Wrote: I was able to get one a couple of times but with this kernel it never happened so far (I also left Netflix running a couple of hours and was still going good each time I was giving it a look)

By chance did you try the Android TV version with this kernel? Just curious if you still see the system panic while using that app.. I would love to go back to using it if the lockups could be avoided.
@jubilex
you can run hdhomerun also using the tvheadend app I did as the bundled tvheadend is built with support for hdhomerun, after that you can connect Kodi to tvheadend

@sdsnyr94
it does not matter, it's a problem of the cpu governor that hangs the machine when running that app.
Excellent, thank you! Now just need to wait for the Core to come back in stock.
Hi guys,

does the device capable of downloading torrents to usb hdd with a decent speed (e.g.: 10mbyte/s)?
Need all that speed for getting your Linux distros as fast as you can? Smile
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)4